As if I wasn't already pumped up about this guy

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s happening this year.

We finally got what we need at trigger man.

Now let’s go sign more like him. You can’t win without a dude at QB. Sign 5 a year and cut the ones who don’t work out if you have to, but you have to have a dude at QB. Houston, Dallas, and Austin are great places to find talented winners at QB who understand making football a priority if So Fla doesn’t have a kid we like.

Let me ask everyone just 1 question.

What position can single handily change an entire team into a contender? It's also no coincidence that we haven't had a great one of these in over a decade.

Just read it. I’m spending the next few months preparing my argument for why this Natty DOES count as number 6. A dude with a hunger and mentality like that is hard to beat.

Advertisement
So is it too late to bet Heisman odds? Great article and how can you not be rooting for this kid.

What position can single handily change an entire team into a contender? It's also no coincidence that we haven't had a great one of these in over a decade.
Head Coach?

Athletic Director?

Advertisement
Love this young man. I have always felt that he was underrated at Houston and now we have the good fortune to have him here. I think he and Lash are a match made in heaven - I am so pumped to see him don the orange and green tonight.

Advertisement
I usually like to do small cliff notes for articles as a lot of people don't like to click the link, but I encourage everyone to read the full story. Very nice piece on King and all he has gone through the last 11 months. Even more pumped for him tonight.
I thought about the cliffs notes but I thought it was very much worth the full read. Sounds like a great young man!

Ehhh

Jacory, Morris and even Kayaa should have been 10 game winners and won the ACCCG

But I agree King might just be the best qb we’ve had talent wise in forever

Advertisement
Back