As I was cruising other boards

Advertisement
McDermott doesn't move very well and seems lost at times. I wonder if his knee is 100%.

Too much epic fail on this team. Not very sure where to start. Program needs complete *****.

Administration..........F
Head coach(Golden and Scott)......D-
OC & DC........F
Other coaches......D-
Strength coach.......C-( being nice here)
Football IQ............D-

This team really sucks..............next hire has its hands full. Next hire fails then Program is done completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a friend who was at the game and he texted me Denofrio got into it with another coach

That's very telling. i rememeber the disastrous 1984 season, when we had a mixture of Jimmy Johnson guys, and Schnellenberger guys, and a Schnellenberger guy (Bill Trout) running the Schnellenberger 5-2 defense which Johnson hated. We collapsed that season. When you don't have a consensus among the coaches, when you have dissension, there's no way the team can play effectively.

If there are tensions and differences on the coaching staff, that is deadly. It affects the players, and they can't play. This season is a disaster.

Advertisement
Too much epic fail on this team. Not very sure where to start. Program needs complete *****.

Administration..........F
Head coach(Golden and Scott)......D-
OC & DC........F
Other coaches......D-
Strength coach.......C-( being nice here)
Football IQ............D-

This team really sucks..............next hire has its hands full. Next hire fails then Program is done completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strength Coach - F

Swasey blows a$$ and has since the bad Coker years after all the Butch/Moffitt influenced players left. Our teams are weak as f@ck physically. I'm so tired of this guy getting a pass. We will continue to be soft until this guy is finally fired.

I had a friend who was at the game and he texted me Denofrio got into it with another coach

That's very telling. i rememeber the disastrous 1984 season, when we had a mixture of Jimmy Johnson guys, and Schnellenberger guys, and a Schnellenberger guy (Bill Trout) running the Schnellenberger 5-2 defense which Johnson hated. We collapsed that season. When you don't have a consensus among the coaches, when you have dissension, there's no way the team can play effectively.

If there are tensions and differences on the coaching staff, that is deadly. It affects the players, and they can't play. This season is a disaster.

This abomination falls squarely on the BOT for their cowardly and criminal nonfeasance. They should have performed their duty last year. They sat on their hands, and this is the result.

Dorito will forever hold records at the U! He is simply the dumbest mammal to ever coach any sporting activity. He should be fired and then they should call Coley in and give him a list of high school assistant coaches job openings. These guys are bad!

Advertisement
I was at the game. after the sack and recover by UNC saw yearby smack Linder in the helmet when they were walking off the field. Coaches stopped pulled yearby away.

It was actually McDermott who got hit by Yearby because he whiffed on the block that caused the sack fumble. Either way, Yearby's officially my favorite player on the team. **** the debate of who's better between him and Cook, we all know that answer already. Yearby at least has some fight in him.

Exactly what you want to see out of a player.. Holding eachother accountable. Yearby has got that dog in him. That's what made us great. Players used to be worried to **** up bc they knew what would happen if they did..

Nobody gives a **** right now bc the entire team is ******* up left and right.. Especially the **** QB. There is 0 accountability... Glad Yearby is being a leader.

Advertisement
Back