As I was cruising other boards

FMCANE

Freshman
someone wrote they were told about a fight.....I couldn't read the rest because I am not a paying member. Anyone know what that was about?

Advertisement

Attachments

• rim-shot-johnny-utah.thumbnail.jpg
    rim-shot-johnny-utah.thumbnail.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 774
I had a friend who was at the game and he texted me Denofrio got into it with another coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dorito knows he got 13 days left on the job.....midnight freight work at walmart next up

My Birthday is thanksgiving weekend. Looking forward to the staph being fired and BBB announcement

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at the game. after the sack and recover by UNC saw yearby smack Linder in the helmet when they were walking off the field. Coaches stopped pulled yearby away.

It's about **** time that somebody stop taking all of D'Onofrio BULLSHlT !

The dude is so **** condescending to his coaches AND he sucks.

D'Onofrio is not only gonna cost players money, he's gonna cost Larry Scott some money too.

**** Dorito: You unprepared doufus !

Advertisement
Advertisement

D'Onofrio is not only gonna cost players money, he's gonna cost Larry Scott some money too.

no, will cost himself money he can fire his fat *** any day now.. Nobody would shed a tear if no d got fired .. He would have the fans on his side and I would like to keep him on staff .. Since he doesn't have balls he can leave too fcking bum

no, will cost himself money he can fire his fat *** any day now.. Nobody would shed a tear if no d got fired .. He would have the fans on his side and I would like to keep him on staff .. Since he doesn't have balls he can leave too fcking bum

THIS!

I was at the game. after the sack and recover by UNC saw yearby smack Linder in the helmet when they were walking off the field. Coaches stopped pulled yearby away.

It was actually McDermott who got hit by Yearby because he whiffed on the block that caused the sack fumble. Either way, Yearby's officially my favorite player on the team. **** the debate of who's better between him and Cook, we all know that answer already. Yearby at least has some fight in him.

Advertisement
Back