As close to a “must get” as there ever will be

Why think we should win the ACC Coastal quite easily?

I agree we should win, but UNC and Pittsburgh will be tough outs. UNC beat App State (who beat ATM) and has an excellent offense. Pittsburgh could/should have beaten Tennesse, who everyone seems to thinks is improved. UVA is a road game and always tough for us. Duke looks improved. A tight game wouldn‘t surprise me. Miami rarely dominates in Blacksburg. Only GT looks so bad I’d assume Miami walks in and wins.

I need to see considerable improvement offensively before I think almost any win comes easily.
im hopeful Mario tells gattis to change it up over the next few weeks. thats all im clinging to

Advertisement
Or how about this if you were a defense which offense would you not want to play
Man I don’t know. Probably Georgia to be honest. That line is physical and tough. But for whatever reason, Oklahoma and Lincoln could never get over the hump even with those QBs and skill players he stacked.

Man I don’t know. Probably Georgia to be honest. That line is physical and tough. But for whatever reason, Oklahoma and Lincoln could never get over the hump even with those QBs and skill players he stacked.
Yea I feel like whenever he faced a physical team that offense got neutralized up front, even most recently against LSU a couple years ago during that playoff run they couldn't score that much and that wasn't that great of a LSU defense either

Advertisement
I’m hopeful Gattis can find what works better for his QB and WR rooms.
based on what Harbaugh did to him to improve the offense there and his text to his players following his departure - yeah I think gattis comes off as my **** dont stink

based on what Harbaugh did to him to improve the offense there and his text to his players following his departure - yeah I think gattis comes off as my **** dont stink
Might be right. Hopefully not, because I don’t believe Mario thinks this way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bryant did visit Oregon during his first recruitment. So he has a relationship with Cristobal.

seriously who the **** redshirts talent now. With the transfer portal and 3 and out, it is really insane for anything outside of medical issues.

Advertisement
Is he better compared to what we have? Yes. Should we bring him here because of that? Absolutely.

seriously who the **** redshirts talent now. With the transfer portal and 3 and out, it is really insane for anything outside of medical issues.
Schools that don’t have a ton of 4 and 5 star players still redshirt a ton of players. Almost all offensive linemen get red shirted since so few are capable of playing right away. It’s actually much easier to convince players now since they can still play on four games. 90% of true freshmen aren’t contributing heavily so it makes sense to get them some time in four games and save a year of eligibility. The only places that aren’t redshirting heavily are the top talent rich programs.

Advertisement
Back