As business hours close..........

ball915

All-American
and no assistants have been fired it should bring extreme concern to us as fans that no changes will be made from Al or the University as we suspected. Some coaches could get other jobs, leave on their own but the fact that Al hasn't let any of them go tells us plentiful. A man with the amount of leverage that Al has will do what he wants, when he wants and how he wants and have been saying that for two years now. It's a **** shame.........

Advertisement
This program is dead. The administration killed it. And Al Golden is a piece of ****.

I can hear donna now.

"Larry, eeerrrrr I mean Al deserves one more season. He's earned it."

Advertisement
I honestly can't believe they haven't even fired Dorito yet.

I mean, at least make it seem like you care just a little

Blake said it himself on Ferman's radio show. "Al has full say with his staff and I support his judgement". Why make changes when you don't have to?

silence.....ugh

only news of the day was that Al Golden had breakfast with Tim Irvin

No one should spend a cent on that football program until wholesale changes are made from the admin on down.

I sue as **** won't be.

Advertisement
If it were a coordinator change, I could see it happening now and probably should have happened as soon as yesterday. But as far as positional coaches i feel like they can wait until after the bowl game and not be a big deal.. who knows though

This could be a positive sign. May have been told to hold off on any decisions regarding his staff

It's still early, I'm holding out hope

person-smoking-crack-o.gif

Advertisement
What's Golden going to do? He has an administration that's backing him 100%. He has a career 55-55 record, yet has never fired anyone on the staff. Golden will be here next year and collect another $2.5 million. Afterwards, HOPEFULLY, we get a president that gives a tinkers **** about the program and fires him. Al will make another few million off of his buyout and he'll coach at another Temple-like program and finish out his coaching career where they're okay with 6-8 wins in a crappy conference.

The admin and people with the power are just going to wait it out until the masses cool, come up with a new hashtag with some stupid phrase, more talk of pillars and binders, and the process...... Business as usual, for them

Advertisement
Even Vanderbilt fired their OC (former UCLA coach) after 1 season. Vandy cares more about winning than Miami.

Blake said it himself on Ferman's radio show. "Al has full say with his staff and I support his judgement". Why make changes when you don't have to?

I can't figure out who I hate more, Donnaor Al?

Blake's just a puppet. The administration chooses not to fire him. Golden's a ****** coach, but he's not going to quit because he's still going to get paid.

and no assistants have been fired it should bring extreme concern to us as fans that no changes will be made from Al or the University as we suspected. Some coaches could get other jobs, leave on their own but the fact that Al hasn't let any of them go tells us plentiful. A man with the amount of leverage that Al has will do what he wants, when he wants and how he wants and have been saying that for two years now. It's a **** shame.........

I disagree. We have a bowl game in a month. Is our athletic department supposed to can our entire staff without replacements and just let the team run around like a chicken with its head cut off?

The only thing dumber than not firing Golden & company is firing Golden & company in the middle of the season without having replacements and leaving the team to fend for itself.

Advertisement
Back