As an outsider

svenben

Freshman
Im sure you will all take the time to laugh at my post but hear me out.

The best years of watching college football was when FSU and Miami were on top. It was the best rivaly going and always was more tense then UF/FSU and made the Iron Bowl look like a spring games.. So I actually want Miami to be better... not quite good enough to beat us of course..

I called it before the year started that Miami would have a better team but end up with a worse record. Your best class under Golden, 2014, are true freshman. Yes "the cloud" of NCAA sanctions is overused but it does not make it less true. he showed up in a December with 7 commits. Was forced the next class to take like 33 warm bodies. That sowed the seeds for what you have now. And you have a non-EE freshman QB starting cause all the QB flops in the previous few classes. Take a look at your 2016 class. Your 2015 class seems to have a few projects but if you close strong you will have three good to very good classes in a row.

Golden is clearly not a top notch coach but if your D continues to improve and Coley grows as an OC you will be very dangerous in 2016. Helps that you will get VT, GT, and Nebraska at home.

I think he gets another year.

Also, your new uniforms are fugly.. just like ours. Nike ruined two classics.

Advertisement
e86ff0add25cb947ae321aa7ea520523.jpg

Alignments like this have nothing to do with freshmen and young players.

It's coaching. You don't put the players in a good place to succeed there gonna fail.

It's coaching. You don't put the players in a good place to succeed there gonna fail.

This alignment at this down and distance makes no g-d **** sense. Can anyone with knowledge of Xs and Os rationalize this?

WTF!! Against an option offense nonetheless. Our already ****ed of alumni should have a field day with this alignment

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nobody's laughing. 3rd and 2 against an option team and 7 guys are lined up 4 or more yards off the ball. A'ight. X's and O's guys chime in. But whatever it is that they're doing, doesn't work.

Advertisement

The best years of watching college football was when FSU and Miami were on top. It was the best rivaly going and always was more tense then UF/FSU and made the Iron Bowl look like a spring games.. So I actually want Miami to be better... not quite good enough to beat us of course..

I called it before the year started that Miami would have a better team but end up with a worse record. Your best class under Golden, 2014, are true freshman. Yes "the cloud" of NCAA sanctions is overused but it does not make it less true. he showed up in a December with 7 commits. Was forced the next class to take like 33 warm bodies. That sowed the seeds for what you have now. And you have a non-EE freshman QB starting cause all the QB flops in the previous few classes. Take a look at your 2016 class. Your 2015 class seems to have a few projects but if you close strong you will have three good to very good classes in a row.

Golden is clearly not a top notch coach but if your D continues to improve and Coley grows as an OC you will be very dangerous in 2016. Helps that you will get VT, GT, and Nebraska at home.

This is clearly a fsu troll praying that we keep ag and his buddy no d

This alignment at this down and distance makes no g-d **** sense. Can anyone with knowledge of Xs and Os rationalize this?

he is clueless wtf look at the number games really a highschool football coach would adjust better than this

This is clearly a fsu troll praying that we keep ag and his buddy no d

Clearly.......:wait what?

Advertisement
Idiots try to tell us about **** we have seen for 4 years. Like gtfoh. We watch every snap and have seen enough. We don't need mofos to tell us about no cloud and all that crap. We suck and getting worse. Look at the Nebraska team that just waxed us. They are frauds....like we said before and after we played them. Not against us though. Heisman candidates are made. We need to get rid of this regime. Enough is enough

Blah blah blah. Translation: I hope Golden stays at Miami because you guys will continue to suck as long as he is here. Go fluck yourself! We will get a decent coach and you guys will be shi*ing yourselves. Fu*king c*nts!

It must be really easy to run the ball when our best lb is seven yards off the **** ball and has a center covering him up on every play oh yea and did I remember to mention the our DTs were 4-5 yards away from eachother. ****ing ****head coaches get a ****ing clue

Advertisement
And I was hoping Bobby Bowden would waltz gracefully into his grave still the head coach of your Seminoles, many years in the future.

We were lined up in this defensive formation for probably 95% of our defensive snaps last night. I could NOT believe what I was watching. We got bludgeoned over and over and over... and still no adjustments. Instead of putting 8 or 9 in the box and make these bytches beat you throwing the ball, our CORCHES did what they do best...play scared.

This is INCREDIBLY depressing. I'm starting to think that these 2 Penn State @$$holes were sent here to deliver the stake in the heart to the U. It's hard to believe that ANYONE could be so stubborn and incompetent.

Advertisement
Back