La Tech (shutout in a bowl game)
Clemson
Okie State
Michigan State
Virginia
Alabama (ill give em a pass here)
Texas AM (currently 3-6)
Middle Tennessee

This was accomplished through 2 head coaches and 3 different offensive coordinators.
the one constant in all of this was the players.
some if not most of our best players in this span were transfer portal players. (philips, rambo, king, etc)
the 2019 class was ranked 27th
there are at least 15 players from that class that are no longer playing for us for various reasons.
basically everyone in the class was a bust except for Clark, Nelson, Hedley and maybe Harvey. All the WR, QB, LB, TE and most of the lineman were busts.
we have no senior leadership because we barely have any seniors left that are actually playing.
Mario has really let us down.

Advertisement
I have at least 11:

1 Mitchell Agude
2 Lou Hedley
3 DJ Ivey
4Caleb Johnson
5 Jacob Lichtenstein
6 Will Mallory
7 Antonio Moultrie
8 Justice Oluwaseun
9 DJ Scaife Jr.
10 Lucious Stanley
11 Waynmon Steed Jr.
I didn’t have Lucious in mine. Here’s the others:

• TE: Will Mallory
  • OL: DJ Scaife, Justice Oluwaseun
  • DE: Antonio Moultrie, Mitchell Agude
  • DT: Jacob Lichtenstein
  • LB: Waynmon Steed
  • CB: DJ Ivey
  • ST: Lou Hedley

Say what you want about them, they all came here with a lot of football hopes and dreams. Unfortunately, those dreams were smashed to bits. That sucks, any way you look at it and while watching this team is a hobby or passion, it's their real life lives living it.

Having said that, I wish them well in all that they do when the final whistle blows. We've all been there at whatever level and that feeling sucks by and large. For some it's relief. Whatever the case, let's not be **** heads about it. They know more than us what has or hasn't been accomplished. We don't need to beat a dead horse about it.
Great post. Well put.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back