Off-Topic As a possible jury of her peers

Advertisement
Nope.

jack-nicholson-crazy.gif

Obama Administration determined she was not a US citizen.

Her Twitter account (she claims now it wasn't her) showed her encouraging more Americans to join ISIS and carry out attacks at home, including drive-by shootings, vehicle rammings and targeting large gatherings on national holidays.

A hard no!

Advertisement
Obama Administration determined she was not a US citizen.

Her Twitter account (she claims now it wasn't her) showed her encouraging more Americans to join ISIS and carry out attacks at home, including drive-by shootings, vehicle rammings and targeting large gatherings on national holidays.

A hard no!
The same ISIS that was armed and funded by Obama?

If we arent going to prosecute the people up top who created and funded ISIS, don’t you find it harsh to prosecute the plebs who did no where near the same damage to us as a Nation?

Advertisement
The same ISIS that was armed and funded by Obama?

If we arent going to prosecute the people up top who created and funded ISIS, don’t you find it harsh to prosecute the plebs who did no where near the same damage to us as a Nation?
Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi is the one who created the Islamic State as the Jama’at Al-Tawhid, the name ISIS was just the rebranding after they lost their stronghold in Mosul in the Counterinsurgency & declared the Caliphate in Raqqa.

Once they broke their allegiance with Al-Qaeda & Abu-Bakr became the Grand Emir, he was the one who turned it into a more unified front & global movement gathering all Salafist groups in North/Central/East Africa & all over the Middle East in general.

They were funded by Black market antiquities sales, Cyber attacks on Syrian banks where they cleared literally hundreds of millions in capital & taking over several dozen Syrian oil fields & Gas stations; not to mention, they commandeered the drug market in most of the regions in which they had lots of members & converted drug money to their central operations fund. They also had several Multi Million/Billionaire construction tycoon supporters from Saudi Arabia & North Africa (Libya, Tunisia, Algeria etc) who were laundering money to them.

The North African financier of the Islamic State was a Saudi national who was a Billionaire real estate developer who used the Libyan banks during their 2nd civil war to funnel over $800,000 million in cash & Gold to ISIL in 2013-2015 in Derna. He was directed under the command of Wissam Abu Nabil Al-Anbari.

A lot of people repeat that trope of “The United States funded & created ISIS!”, but that’s more so based on a lack of information on the situation as a whole & comes from the fact the media sensationalized the GWOT & programmed people with misinformation.

If you wanna argue that the US funded the Taliban, one could make that argument because they did give them weapons & money to fight the Russians in the 70’s & 80’s during the Cold War, but that doesn’t apply to this particular movement with the Islamic State, that group existed in 1999 & just got a new name under new leadership in 2014.

Would you allow this woman back into the U.S.?

All she’s got to do is fly into Mexico, pay the cartel a little cash and stroll across the border. She gets bonus points if she changes her gender… in that case they might put her on a flight or bus to a destination of his/her choice!

I was expecting a roughly 50/50 split on opinions, surprised it hasnt been. My sense is that risk/reward is all in the favor not letting her back in.

Advertisement
Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi is the one who created the Islamic State as the Jama’at Al-Tawhid, the name ISIS was just the rebranding after they lost their stronghold in Mosul in the Counterinsurgency & declared the Caliphate in Raqqa.

Once they broke their allegiance with Al-Qaeda & Abu-Bakr became the Grand Emir, he was the one who turned it into a more unified front & global movement gathering all Salafist groups in North/Central/East Africa & all over the Middle East in general.

They were funded by Black market antiquities sales, Cyber attacks on Syrian banks where they cleared literally hundreds of millions in capital & taking over several dozen Syrian oil fields & Gas stations; not to mention, they commandeered the drug market in most of the regions in which they had lots of members & converted drug money to their central operations fund. They also had several Multi Million/Billionaire construction tycoon supporters from Saudi Arabia & North Africa (Libya, Tunisia, Algeria etc) who were laundering money to them.

The North African financier of the Islamic State was a Saudi national who was a Billionaire real estate developer who used the Libyan banks during their 2nd civil war to funnel over $800,000 million in cash & Gold to ISIL in 2013-2015 in Derna. He was directed under the command of Wissam Abu Nabil Al-Anbari.

A lot of people repeat that trope of “The United States funded & created ISIS!”, but that’s more so based on a lack of information on the situation as a whole & comes from the fact the media sensationalized the GWOT & programmed people with misinformation.

If you wanna argue that the US funded the Taliban, one could make that argument because they did give them weapons & money to fight the Russians in the 70’s & 80’s during the Cold War, but that doesn’t apply to this particular movement with the Islamic State, that group existed in 1999 & just got a new name under new leadership in 2014.

You are absolutely amazing.

I was expecting a roughly 50/50 split on opinions, surprised it hasnt been. My sense is that risk/reward is all in the favor not letting her back in.
She’s a cutie (IMO) so while I’m not in favor of her coming back to the US, if they release her into my custody maybe we can work something out... Lol

In all seriousness; ISIS is a non-negotiable organization, anybody who joins them deserves two fates & two fates only;
Life in Maximum security prison or Death.

If she truly does regret her decision & has changed, she can start to do her work over in the areas impacted the hardest by ISIS/ISIL, there’s plenty of countries where she can do good reformist work with anti-extremist organizations & be a voice for change speaking from her experiences on the inside.

But she don’t need to come back here, most Americans despite not really knowing much about the inner-workings or the philosophy of the Islamic State, already know they’re not a good group of people to join, so we got that part in general covered lol.

She can make a much bigger impact in Yemen where’s she from, they need it a lot more than we do, if she’s serious.

Advertisement

tell me about about jahbat Al-nusra aka the moderate rebels

The long and short of it, GW destabilized the region which made Iran more powerful and upset the Saudies and to placate them the US (cia) started working with Quater to move weapons and terrorist from Libya to Syria.

Why? In Barack’s words “to bring Iran down a peg” by taking away Al Assad Shiite backed baptistregime. You’re right in that the rebels came from Saudi Arabia but they were armed and backed by the us, Saudi, quatar, turkey and isreal.

THAT, in a nutshell, is what led to the rise of isis. They backed rebels to destabilize Syria and the rebels turned around and went east and took Iraq.

Last edited:
Put her on the front lines in Burkina Faso. Make her prove it.

tell me about about jahbat Al-nusra aka the moderate rebels
Al-Nusra was the Syrian Jihadist group formed by Abu Al-Julani in the Syrian civil War.

They were definitely given money by America & Israel because they positioned themselves as only an Anti-Assad group & that they would fight against Hezbollah & any Shia group in the region, which is the case for basically all Salafist groups. After they lost Aleppo, Idlib & Bosra, they split as an organization & tried to join up with Al-Qaeda to help take back territory in the North.

They’re not an ISIL organization though, they’re actually completely different & have fought against ISIL in several offensives throughout the Syrian Civil War. If you wanna say they were funded & armed by the US, then you’d have an argument for Al-Nusra, but Al-Nusra is not ISIL, they’re actually enemies & ideologically different.

The US has a long illustrious history of funding & arming “rebels” who then in turn become terrorists organizations that we end up fighting against, that’s basically been our Foreign policy for the last half a century or so, I don’t deny that one bit. It’s been the one of the dumbest & most dastardly methods we’ve used that has pretty much backfired at every juncture.

However, that’s not the case for ISIS/ISIL, the US didn’t create those organizations & did not fund them, they did a poor job in understanding the phenomenon of the threat & how the role of the Iraq War essentially created a vacuum that allowed for the permeation of these festering groups to centralize on one battlefield, but they didn’t create the movement within itself.

ISIS/ISIL are zero-sum ideological groups that have no real life tangible goals that can be negotiated with, they literally want to bring about the battle of Malhama, that’s their only goal. The US doesn’t work with groups like that because they can’t be bought or sold, there’s no win in the loss there. They’re group that doesn’t want anything except destruction & you can’t manipulate a group like that to do your bidding. That’s why the US has never sat down with ISIS like they have with the Taliban & Al-Qaeda, because those groups are Sociopolitical organizations with religious proclivities, while ISIS/ISIL is a Socio-religious organization with no interest in politics at all.

Al-Nusra was the Syrian Jihadist group formed by Abu Al-Julani in the Syrian civil War.

They were definitely given money by America & Israel because they positioned themselves as only an Anti-Assad group & that they would fight against Hezbollah & any Shia group in the region, which is the case for basically all Salafist groups. After they lost Aleppo, Idlib & Bosra, they split as an organization & tried to join up with Al-Qaeda to help take back territory in the North.

They’re not an ISIL organization though, they’re actually completely different & have fought against ISIL in several offensives throughout the Syrian Civil War. If you wanna say they were funded & armed by the US, then you’d have an argument for Al-Nusra, but Al-Nusra is not ISIL, they’re actually enemies & ideologically different.

The US has a long illustrious history of funding & arming “rebels” who then in turn become terrorists organizations that we end up fighting against, that’s basically been our Foreign policy for the last half a century or so, I don’t deny that one bit. It’s been the one of the dumbest & most dastardly methods we’ve used that has pretty much backfired at every juncture.

However, that’s not the case for ISIS/ISIL, the US didn’t create those organizations & did not fund them, they did a poor job in understanding the phenomenon of the threat & how the role of the Iraq War essentially created a vacuum that allowed for the permeation of these festering groups to centralize on one battlefield, but they didn’t create the movement within itself.

ISIS/ISIL are zero-sum ideological groups that have no real life tangible goals that can be negotiated with, they literally want to bring about the battle of Malhama, that’s their only goal. The US doesn’t work with groups like that because they can’t be bought or sold, there’s no win in the loss there. They’re group that doesn’t want anything except destruction & you can’t manipulate a group like that to do your bidding. That’s why the US has never sat down with ISIS like they have with the Taliban & Al-Qaeda, because those groups are Sociopolitical organizations with religious proclivities, while ISIS/ISIL is a Socio-religious organization with no interest in politics at all.
I appreciate knowledge and honesty on the topic, I believe you have some holes but I especially applaud your openness. I will go back and re-educate myself, not for arguing but I think you are off on the US not funding isis/isil.

FYI my main source for info on foreign affairs/our wars is Scott Horton and he does an amazing job.

Edit: if I’m wrong, I thank you for correcting me 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back