Artur Sitkowski LOL (SIAP)

I don't know if you realize that Rosier currently holds the record for most TDs in a season by any Cane player ever...

So not even close
Ehhhh....that stat is skewed. Rosier holds the record for total touchdowns responsible for in a season but mostly because his running ability allowed for 5 touchdowns on the ground. UM hasn't exactly been known for running quarterbacks. He also gets credit for a passing touchdown in the Orange Bowl. Bowl game statistics didn't count until 2003. I fully expect that total touchdowns record to get surpassed soon.

Advertisement
Honestly I wouldn't completely write the kid off yet. He was a true freshman on a miserable team with no athletes and a terrible OL. He might never be any good but I don't think you can make that judgement after getting thrown into that mess at Rutgers 2 or 3 years before you're even ready.

SMH why start a thread to trash a college kid just trying to live his dream? He doesn't even go here and did nothing wrong to UM. Some of you need some perspective I am embarrassed for you

he was talking **** about Miami. don't give your opinion newbie troll unless you know all the facts

Sitkowski stat line makes N’Kosi Perry look like Jesus Christ

Advertisement
Advertisement
4TDs to 18 Ints is funny period. The people on this thread saying “leave the kid alone” gtfoh you knew what it was before clicking

Even the Richt family saw the light on this one and went hard after JW to be the QB of the 2018 class. Rutgers is the closest thing to a dumpster fire on FBS, but his stat line is just ridiculous. Went through his games and the Maryland game, just by the box score, might be the worst quarterbacked game of all time 2-16 - 8yds - 0TD - 4INT

Yikes!! That’s bad, worse than Kirby Freeman. That has to be the worst in CF history.

It was a joke...but we didnt exactly light the world on fire at QB either....yes he should have redshirted, and Rutgers was a putrid offense

Yea I understand but his performance was so bad that it wasn’t funny. It was more concerning man. I don’t know the Rutgers QB but I felt so bad for him. Like how do you allow this to happen to an 18 year old? Week in and week out they were trotting him out there. He clearly wasn’t ready. I hope he bounces back but his freshman year could of been discouraging.

I’ve been skeptical of Rutgers as well. Especially their recruiting tactics. I hope the kid bounces back though. And I understand that you were joking. Didn’t mean to come off a certain way.

Advertisement
Ehhhh....that stat is skewed. Rosier holds the record for total touchdowns responsible for in a season but mostly because his running ability allowed for 5 touchdowns on the ground. UM hasn't exactly been known for running quarterbacks. He also gets credit for a passing touchdown in the Orange Bowl. Bowl game statistics didn't count until 2003. I fully expect that total touchdowns record to get surpassed soon.

If it doesn't we will be in for many more years of suffering.

Advertisement
Sitkowski stat line makes N’Kosi Perry look like Jesus Christ
And you know what eventually happened to Jesus....didn't work out well for him.

That's why I keep plugging for a Greek placekicker, aand not a Roman one.

He was a true freshman on a horrible team.

Give him some time. He’s gonna be a stud.
ef8.jpg

Advertisement
Back