Artur Sitkowski Junior Season & Nike Opening Highlight Mix

View as article
Big boy. Looks like a LB. Looks like he played inferior competition for his level - but his receivers looked liked they were all super small too. He has a strong arm. To the receivers credit there were some pretty amazing catches in that vid. Nice change of pace from some of the lankier QBs we've had lately (no discredit to Perry).

Advertisement
Dude has a super quick release especially on the short routes. Very athletic as a passer and runner.

He going to be a beast when he fully grows into his body.

I say Perry starts day 1 and Artur redshirt next year. Then he'said a backup his RS Freshman year and Perry's junior year. Perry go's to NFL after year 3 and Artur starts his RS Sophomore season.

Sorry Cade

Advertisement
Dude has a super quick release especially on the short routes. Very athletic as a passer and runner.

He going to be a beast when he fully grows into his body.

I say Perry starts day 1 and Artur redshirt next year. Then he'said a backup his RS Freshman year and Perry's junior year. Perry go's to NFL after year 3 and Artur starts his RS Sophomore season.

Sorry Cade

He has to show first he can actually be a successful QB in an actual high school game, preferably several games.

I hope this kid realizes he should be groomed a few years before he gets his shot. His patience is thin and his stats suck but based off this year and his NFL frame then he can be a viral part of leading this team after a few years. Still waiting to judge him on his upcoming season as he is doing with us, what's the backup plan if he leaves?

I hope this kid realizes he should be groomed a few years before he gets his shot. His patience is thin and his stats suck but based off this year and his NFL frame then he can be a viral part of leading this team after a few years. Still waiting to judge him on his upcoming season as he is doing with us, what's the backup plan if he leaves?

That's what I want to know. Who the **** is plan B. If we don't have one then we are back to playing checkers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back