Artie Burns update from Pittsburgh...

Advertisement
Those Steelers took advantage of the undervalued UM kids that Gorlden fvcked in the a$$.

They have a smart front office.

Those Steelers took advantage of the undervalued UM kids that Gorlden fvcked in the a$$.

They have a smart front office.

Very eloquently put and I concur whole-heartedly. Alf fvcked every one of our guys in the a$$ and the Steelers took advantage of it.

I've told Steelers fans this entire time to just offer a modicum of patience with him (which is a tough sell to any fan over a 1st round pick) as he's finally receiving real coaching. He's definitely gotten better and better already and now everyone is excited about him as the Steelers secondary has been a pretty big sore spot for several seasons now. Great to see Chick get a lot of action too. Apparently he's a favorite of Tomlin.

Advertisement
I've told Steelers fans this entire time to just offer a modicum of patience with him (which is a tough sell to any fan over a 1st round pick) as he's finally receiving real coaching. He's definitely gotten better and better already and now everyone is excited about him as the Steelers secondary has been a pretty big sore spot for several seasons now. Great to see Chick get a lot of action too. Apparently he's a favorite of Tomlin.

Un-Goldenized

chick.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have always been an Anthony Chickillo fan. After he struggled as a sophomore, most people wrote Chick off as a "hustle"-only talent not good enough for high Power 5 play, much less NFL. Even last year, a lot of fans were saying he was roster filler. What really happened is he did everything Golden and D'O told him to do, including gaining 40 pounds and 2-gapping, and paid the price. We grossly misused him. ... So happy he's realizing his true potential now. Imagine him in Kool's lineup?

Advertisement
Back