Artie Burns Rookie Season Highlights

Richt Mitch

Recruit
Quick edit i made up for one of my favourite 'Canes
[video=youtube;008dlV2PwrM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=008dlV2PwrM[/video]

Advertisement
Kids has come into his own this season. Would've loved to see him in a real defense here. Him and corn would've had **** locked down !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artie has stepped up big this year. You can see his confidence grow with each snap he's on the field. Kid is the goods. As a Steeler fan I'm twice as pleased when a Cane goes on to have a successful career, hope Artie keeps getting better. He's the prototype CB physically. Chick has had his moments this year also, definitely belongs.

Go Zcanes!

Advertisement
He's having a good year! Next year, they'll put him on the number 1 Wr's, and then third year is the money year. He has the length, speed and strength to be a Top Shut down corner. A part of me wonders what that secondary would have look like with him and Corn (My god), but he mad the right the choice.

Just a quick tangent, man our defense was pretty, nice, but Artie, Quan and Grace on this D, I'm thinking we get two more wins out of that, IMO!

Artie has been a huge part of the resurgence of the Steelers D down the stretch. Artie struggled early, but remember he missed a lot of time in camp and that set him back. He certainly has caught up in a big way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back