Artie Burns has been...

No surprise here, I said he was our best chance and only chance at a first rounder this year. He keeps moving up the ranks and hopefully he lands in a good place.

Advertisement
Artie is the ***ing man. Love that kid's heart and his TAPE. FILM doesn't lie, Artie is gonna have a long career as a pro. Can't wait to see him in the league.

His tape from this past season has been a negative to scouts...not a positive. Yes the tape doesn't lie.

Dang, he put him at his #3 corner. Only Eli apple and Hargreaves is ahead of him. I guess he has Jalen Ramsey rated as a safety. Im happy for Artie man

Thats the way it should have been all along. The only DBs that should have been ahead of him on an NFL draft board is Apple, Hargreaves, MAlexander, and Ramsey. But MAlexander must be dropping because teams arent sure if he is recovered from that injury. Because he would have been #2 behind Ramsey if he was completely healthy if you ask me.

All 5 guys are 1st round material though.

No they have questions about alexander ball skills. He has never had a pick in his career.

Dang, he put him at his #3 corner. Only Eli apple and Hargreaves is ahead of him. I guess he has Jalen Ramsey rated as a safety. Im happy for Artie man

Thats the way it should have been all along. The only DBs that should have been ahead of him on an NFL draft board is Apple, Hargreaves, MAlexander, and Ramsey. But MAlexander must be dropping because teams arent sure if he is recovered from that injury. Because he would have been #2 behind Ramsey if he was completely healthy if you ask me.

No they have questions about alexander ball skills. He has never had a pick in his career.
252cane is more on it. They also want to know why he didn't work out at the combine( he was medically cleared ) and he interviewed like ****.

Advertisement
Artie is the ***ing man. Love that kid's heart and his TAPE. FILM doesn't lie, Artie is gonna have a long career as a pro. Can't wait to see him in the league.

His tape from this past season has been a negative to scouts...not a positive. Yes the tape doesn't lie.

If that were true, he wouldn't be moving on up like George Jefferson. GM's are thinking of how good he could be with a decent front seven that actually pressures the quarterback rather than giving them all day to make a play. You give any halfway decent QB the time our defenses have and it doesn't matter how good the corner is, advantage offense.

If that were true, he wouldn't be moving on up like George Jefferson. GM's are thinking of how good he could be with a decent front seven that actually pressures the quarterback rather than giving them all day to make a play. You give any halfway decent QB the time our defenses have and it doesn't matter how good the corner is, advantage offense.
its not negative but its average so your partly right about his tape [MENTION=713]INCaneFan[/MENTION]

Advertisement
His tape may not be the greatest, but he was taught by the worst position coach, under the worst DC, implementing the worst scheme under the worst HC. The fact that he's ranked even this highly is a testament to his athletic ability. If Burns can take to coaching in the league and clean up his technique, he's going to be a monster.

Artie is better than McKenzie and Hargreaves imo top 2 corner in the draft.

Lol I got ppl down voting this post who suppose to be cane fans... its crazy to think a Miami player is better than a playr on another team.

If you disagree with the quoted post to the point u have to down vote it just means you're a groupie.

What has either of those two corners shown to suggest they are better NFL prospects than Artie Burns? Burns was a playmaker in a defense that held u back from making plays. He has more interceptions than those two combined, ideal size and speed as well. Some good corner prospects at the top but Jalen is the only one I'm taking over Artie bc of his versatility, but I'm not sure he's a better "true corner" than him either.

Advertisement

Lol I got ppl down voting this post who suppose to be cane fans... its crazy to think a Miami player is better than a playr on another team.

If you disagree with the quoted post to the point u have to down vote it just means you're a groupie.

What has either of those two corners shown to suggest they are better NFL prospects than Artie Burns? Burns was a playmaker in a defense that held u back from making plays. He has more interceptions than those two combined, ideal size and speed as well. Some good corner prospects at the top but Jalen is the only one I'm taking over Artie bc of his versatility, but I'm not sure he's a better "true corner" than him either.

How but he's years behind them on technique alone, how bout his tape is average and he's a poor run defender who can't get off blocks. How bout he led our teams in PI penalties( the other two didn't), how bout how he got torched by a lower tier NFL prospect in Nebraska's Jordan Westerkamp all game long and then followed it up by being torched by shaq Washington of Cincinnati( Hargreaves and Alexander don't have that on their tapes ). He's the third best CB in the draft based off TALENT ! Not based off his play because his play screams 5th round pick now stop accusing everyone of being bad fans and groupies because you're just ******* delusional, I can get get saying he's better than Alexander because he has no picks but Hargreaves are you ******* kidding?? He runs laps around him !

252cane is more on it. They also want to know why he didn't work out at the combine( he was medically cleared ) and he interviewed like ****.

I use my eyeball chief. Buddy was the truth. He was lockdown. So hes not a ball hawk but he also was an elite cover corner. Plus hes from the Muck where those kids have VERY low bust rates. Not saying I take him over Burns right now, but if hes sitting there in the late first you take him.

Advertisement
Now that the Dolphins have cut Grimes, and they are still looking at corner, I would love for them to consider Artie in the 3rd rnd. I think he would get an opportunity to play immediately and also stay home.

How but he's years behind them on technique alone, how bout his tape is average and he's a poor run defender who can't get off blocks. How bout he led our teams in PI penalties( the other two didn't), how bout how he got torched by a lower tier NFL prospect in Nebraska's Jordan Westerkamp all game long and then followed it up by being torched by shaq Washington of Cincinnati( Hargreaves and Alexander don't have that on their tapes ). He's the third best CB in the draft based off TALENT ! Not based off his play because his play screams 5th round pick now stop accusing everyone of being bad fans and groupies because you're just ****ing delusional, I can get get saying he's better than Alexander because he has no picks but Hargreaves are you ****ing kidding?? He runs laps around him !

First all of that is coaching clown... The TAPE gtfoh what does Hargreaves have on his tape??? What has he done that's special? NOTHING! 5'10 built like a running back yes he's physical not a playmaker... I'll take a beast talent that is a natural playmaker that needs some coaching any day over an already finished product that brings nothing special to the table. YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TALENT LOOKS LIKE

How but he's years behind them on technique alone, how bout his tape is average and he's a poor run defender who can't get off blocks. How bout he led our teams in PI penalties( the other two didn't), how bout how he got torched by a lower tier NFL prospect in Nebraska's Jordan Westerkamp all game long and then followed it up by being torched by shaq Washington of Cincinnati( Hargreaves and Alexander don't have that on their tapes ). He's the third best CB in the draft based off TALENT ! Not based off his play because his play screams 5th round pick now stop accusing everyone of being bad fans and groupies because you're just ****ing delusional, I can get get saying he's better than Alexander because he has no picks but Hargreaves are you ****ing kidding?? He runs laps around him !

First all of that is coaching clown... The TAPE gtfoh what does Hargreaves have on his tape??? What has he done that's special? NOTHING! 5'10 built like a running back yes he's physical not a playmaker... I'll take a beast talent that is a natural playmaker that needs some coaching any day over an already finished product that brings nothing special to the table. YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TALENT LOOKS LIKE

Hargreaves has been overrated this year, he put a lot of bad tape out there his year.... Getting straight burnt by the corners and missed over more so that Artie burns...

Advertisement
Back