Article: Yearby back with team

Advertisement
Hey, I have an idea. Every time a player goes home to deal with a personal issue let's all panic and cry about it, bash the coaches, and give up on the team.

Hey, I have an idea. Every time a player goes home to deal with a personal issue let's all panic and cry about it, bash the coaches, and give up on the team.

Well, it seemed to get him back on campus ahead of schedule.

Keep on keepin on, Pete.

As for giving up on the team, too late for that.

No, no, no we're going to wait 5 more years to give up on Al. Maybe then the cloud will be lifted, we'll be off probation, we'll have an 85 man roster and AL WILL BE FEELING SOME PRESSURE.

with past history most players that deal with this end up leaving or just being a JAG...

lets hope Joe can prove us and history wrong and be that guy this year..

Advertisement
looks like reactionary Al got the ball rolling once the media sniffed something awry with yearby, guy probably hadnt called yearby in a month but when the stories surfaced Im sure awkward Al got things resolved to avoid having to answer questions. still sure he'll announce the suspension on Aug 30 after claiming all camp that yearbys doing great

Your right of course. Yearby's personal issue has to be the fault of a coach. If not the head coach, at least his position coach. I always blamed my personal problems on my coach.

Advertisement
Your right of course. Yearby's personal issue has to be the fault of a coach. If not the head coach, at least his position coach. I always blamed my personal problems on my coach.
we're on our 5th year of this, this was addressed so that it wouldnt be a distraction in camp, this is not over by any means, and id be shocked if its really "personal"

Yearby's personal problems may not be Golden's fault, but **** near everything sure as **** is.

CKmxCL8UYAAtlZs.jpg

Added a few good pounds

Advertisement
Beefy... Dont look like a high schooler anymore. Maybe he was Mia to get an advantage without being tested. I'm all for it, everyone should take next summer off.

It is however golden's fault that personal problems impacting yearby are a problem for the team. If he didn't miss out on EVERY elite back that has come out for the last three years, we wouldn't be looking at losing even more games because of our running back depth chart.

Advertisement
Probably just the angle of the photo, but those legs in that picture don't look like those of a running back.

Its actually quite unbelievable how the biased mind lives in a such delusional state that it convinces people that their right when all they are doing is spewing senseless BS to the point where its actually clearly insanity.

Remember this that most (>75%) motorcycle accidents are caused by people making a left turn right in front of the bike. There minds were so focused on looking for cars that it completely ignored and wiped from their vision the obvious motorcycle speeding right towards them.

Its actually quite unbelievable how the biased mind lives in a such delusional state that it convinces people that their right when all they are doing is spewing senseless BS to the point where its actually clearly insanity.

Remember this that most (>75%) motorcycle accidents are caused by people making a left turn right in front of the bike. There minds were so focused on looking for cars that it completely ignored and wiped from their vision the obvious motorcycle speeding right towards them.

99% of the Motorcycle accidents i see are ******* bikers thinking they can get thru traffic 30 mph faster.....

Advertisement
Back