Article: Podcast 15 - Miami/FSU preview with FSU beat writer Safid Deen

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
In this week's edition of the podcast, Orlando Sentinel FSU beat writer Safid Deen joins me to break down Saturday night's Miami/Florida State matchup. Listen below or subscribe on iTunes by searching "CanesInSight Podcast".

[SOUNDCLOUD]285946889[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Pete how do you maintain the objective perspective of a journalist sitting next to a Semenhole fan and entertaining the idea that they have a chance of beating us?
You are one polite guy.

If you haven't paid much attention to the Noles this season, I highly suggest listening

If you haven't paid much attention to the Noles this season, I highly suggest listening

I give you a ton of schit but I love your work my friend

I honestly want you to take Joe Z's place when the time comes.

Charge your phone

Last edited:
Advertisement
kaaya-florida-state-offensive-line-1000.jpg

Idk if it's my deeply rooted homerism kicking in, but that Deen character is kind of an idiot. Just seems like an overly obsessed fan who worked really hard to gain access. ::apologizing in advance::

Advertisement

Pete, you probably already know but guest vocals like Safid who call in are extremely hard to hear and somewhat muffled. Not sure if this is just an equipment limitation when integrating the call but the interviews are close to inaudible. Is there a fix for this?

Pete, you probably already know but guest vocals like Safid who call in are extremely hard to hear and somewhat muffled. Not sure if this is just an equipment limitation when integrating the call but the interviews are close to inaudible. Is there a fix for this?

If I had to guess these are cell phone to cell phone calls that are being recorded. One big thing that would help would for them both to be on land lines. I think people also set up to do it over computers but getting the guest to be at a computer and with a decent microphone is probably a lot harder than trying to get them to get to a land line or at least Pete be on a land line. Especially when talking to recruits. Possibly also a line in to the computer or recording device rather than through the phone speaker but he might already be doing this.

Idk if it's my deeply rooted homerism kicking in, but that Deen character is kind of an idiot. Just seems like an overly obsessed fan who worked really hard to gain access. ::apologizing in advance::

He's the same fool that said UM had no idea what it was up against the week we played app. state........

Advertisement

He actually went to UF, but I agree he is an idiot

Dude slurps on FSU d*ck harder than Mia Khalifa

Advertisement
Back