Article on UiF and Shiayyahaia Howard

Advertisement
I think the recent commits of Lewis and Bush helped changed his mind, he has all his best friends going to one school while he's traveling away. That made him reconsider miami near the end. Probably built up some doubt about whether he wanted to leave them or not. Obviously still a UF lean, but that factor got us the visit over LSU, so it comes down to the visit

I gotta say...either Howard is the GOAT at playing the game or he's going to UF. Who the **** knows because I feel like he's going to Miami. Although the one constant in any top 3 he's thrown out has been UF. **** just two weeks ago he was down to UF and now it's the Big 3. So either he's just playing the game and going to UF or he was playing everybody and was going to Miami all along.

It's true. If you attempt to wade through all the stuff that has gone on with his recruitment, the one constant has been the Gators.

A betting man would put smart money on Florida for this kid, but obviously we arent out of it, or FSU.

But then again, posts like ours are their goal in the first place so......

Yea like just two weeks ago it was LSU and UF. Before that is was FSU, UF, and Bama. Every top 3 list had UF in it. Now it's down to UF, FSU, and Miami. UF has been the one constant but I have a feeling he's going to Miami. Oh well, as long as it's not FSU, hate those mofos.

Advertisement
Back