article on recruiting expenses

Advertisement
(at work now - dont have time to read that article but will later tonite. Thanks for posting it)

I can say that I heard coach Golden in an interview talk about how the alumni and boosters chipped in by allowing use of private planes and/or helicopters, etc... I've never researched what the NCAA rules are in that regard. Might be interesting to see.

(at work now - dont have time to read that article but will later tonite. Thanks for posting it)

I can say that I heard coach Golden in an interview talk about how the alumni and boosters chipped in by allowing use of private planes and/or helicopters, etc... I've never researched what the NCAA rules are in that regard. Might be interesting to see.

everyones got choppers and private planes nowadays. i think its pretty much par for the course.

Most SEC schools are in the middle of no-mans land. They need lavish facilities and huge recruiting budgets to lure talent to come to them.

Notice how Miami & USC are not on the list.

Advertisement
Most SEC schools are in the middle of no-mans land. They need lavish facilities and huge recruiting budgets to lure talent to come to them.

private schools, man.

private schools, man.

I agree but Metropolis areas like Miami and LA (both football hotbeds) its alot easier to find talent and you have alot of playes wiling to spend their colleges years in these areas. I dont believe UM will ever have to spend resources (legally) like a Alabama or Auburn. Alot of our players live within a 3 hour drive to UM

Advertisement
Back