Article on PalmBeachP espn-writer-sees Canes Winning it all

These SF kids just don't get it, if they stick together they will be crushing other teams within two years. Sprinkle in a few out of staters and it will be 2001 all over again.

This. The thing is, these kids have to see results first. If we win 10+ games this upcoming season and SF kids aren't lining up to be in 19's class then $omething i$ up.
Give me the guys who want in now. Those are the dogs. The guys who only want to go to a program that is already on top are the losers. They have no love for UM and are merely front-running maggots for the most part. Those are the guys who quit Alabaga after a year. They are constantly running through front-running turds up there.

Can I put this my Signature??

Advertisement
Whoops, guess I jumped the gun.

proxy.php

Oh well, couldn't pass up 60-1

i got 75-1

the offense was brutal at times last year. Remember the start to the bowl game? I'm optimistic but rick needs to step it up

The reason the start of the bowl game was horrid has graduated. I'm not a Kaaya basher but he couldn't hit a 5 yard out for the first quarter and a half. I just rewatched the game a few weeks ago and was flabbergasted how bad he was.

if you think that's bad, try watching the first half of the FAU game

the offense was brutal at times last year. Remember the start to the bowl game? I'm optimistic but rick needs to step it up

The reason the start of the bowl game was horrid has graduated. I'm not a Kaaya basher but he couldn't hit a 5 yard out for the first quarter and a half. I just rewatched the game a few weeks ago and was flabbergasted how bad he was.

if you think that's bad, try watching the first half of the FAU game

I think Mark Richt couldn't wait to see the back of Brad Kaaya, sad to say. And it showed in Kaaya's draft day.

Advertisement
Back