Article on my all time favorite Cane:

Advertisement
I remember thinking ****, Taravella has an amazing white running back. Never in a million years did I think he’d go on to become what he did at linebacker.
I graduated from Taravella in 01. He is about the only athlete to come out of there. I think we won 4 games total in my four years of high school. His dad was Dan Marino’s bodyguard.

I graduated from Taravella in 01. He is about the only athlete to come out of there. I think we won 4 games total in my four years of high school. His dad was Dan Marino’s bodyguard.
I graduated from Stoneman Douglas c/o 2000. Corey Gaynor represent! It really ****es me off what happened at MSD. You and I assuredly know some of the same people. I went to Riverside Elementary and would have gone to Ramblewood Middle and Taravella had my family not moved.

I graduated from Stoneman Douglas c/o 2000. Corey Gaynor represent! It really ****es me off what happened at MSD. You and I assuredly know some of the same people. I went to Riverside Elementary and would have gone to Ramblewood Middle and Taravella had my family not moved.
Both of my siblings went to MSD and parents still live in Parkland. You can still feel what happened when driving around there these years later.

Advertisement
Arguably, one of the most decorated players, let alone LB’s, in the history of the U.
Certainly on defense, no equal. Gino is our most decorated player ever and one of the most decorated in college football history. Heisman, Davey O’Brien, Johnny Unitas Golden Arm, Maxwell Trophy, Walter Camp Award and two time NC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm well aware...
CIO did you look at a baby Al Jr and say to yourself this kid will be our starting corner in 20 years? You’d be some kind of prophet. Although betting on the blades lineage is always a good bet. Too cool to see those pics of him as a toddler on the field. Kid has orange and green built into him

CIO did you look at a baby Al Jr and say to yourself this kid will be our starting corner in 20 years? You’d be some kind of prophet. Although betting on the blades lineage is always a good bet. Too cool to see those pics of him as a toddler on the field. Kid has orange and green built into him
@305407cane ...I was standing about 200' away when that Pic was took....One of my Favorite UM related Pics...

Advertisement
27067182_1894365150605221_5466215118510195824_n.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back