Article on my all time favorite Cane:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Definitely one of the greatest Canes ever. I remember that offense we had in 2000 as well. I can only imagine how intense practices were with Morgan and our stud DB's against all that offensive talent we had at the time.

Advertisement
Definitely one of the greatest Canes ever. I remember that offense we had in 2000 as well. I can only imagine how intense practices were with Morgan and our stud DB's against all that offensive talent we had at the time.
78335218_2898899726810850_2831704683083464704_n.jpg

It seemed like after every defense plan, Dan Morgan's name was mentioned over the orange bowl loudspeaker.

Advertisement
I love ALL my Canes.

Each and every one of them contributed in his own way to our success and renown.

Some contributed more so than others, and I'm sure everyone can agree that Dan certainly belongs in the contributed MORE category

Not to completely go off topic, but the Panthers have had some amazing LBs in their short history

Morgan
Kuechly
Mills
Davis
Beason
Greene

Shaq Thompson might be coming into his own now

Ray became The Man in NFL. Dan was probably the best as a Cane and **** good as pro. Again Cane are Blessed with too many great MLBs to agree on clear best one but you can flaw Dan even against the other names.

Advertisement
Back