Article: Junior Day notes

View as article
Advertisement
466.gif

Wtf

Maybe the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Is this man related to Sandusky? Cuz it's clear he's a pervert

Advertisement
Every year when the new crop of rising seniors from south Florida pops up, I lean back and think about all those people who ask if Miami will ever be great again, and then I let out a deep, thunderous, soulful laugh that would normally only come from a wise, black, Uncle Leon at a family BBQ.
We will be back...just have to make sure the south Fla kids get themselves qualified and eligible for UM's admissions

Advertisement
They'll commit, and then when LSU doesn't ask them to take some BS Spanish class, we'll wonder why they don't come here.

Advertisement
Also, hows about some better landscaping behind that puppy. That U probably cost 10 G's, maybe some nice palms or something back there to spice things up instead of some wires and half of a ficus.

Advertisement
Thomas is a 6'4", 215-pound LB from Central Gwinnett in Georgia. Currently ranked as a high three-star recruit with offers from FSU, Florida, Miami, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas A&M, according to 247.

Here's his highlight tape:

[video=youtube;OHhsMXkAyVk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHhsMXkAyVk[/video]

They'll commit, and then when LSU doesn't ask them to take some BS Spanish class, we'll wonder why they don't come here.

Every school in Florida wants that and its been that way since I was in high school a few years ago. Shut up about it.

Everybody needs to watch this

I'm getting ahead of myself...but the frame and the violence reminds me of Patrick Willis

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2700840/highlights/80492375?autoplay=1

What kind of savage is this :eekeyes:

from around my area......Hollywood/Hallandale...think i know the fam if i can recall...will get the inside scoop on this kid all yr...if he is related to the Lane fam i know and played my high school ball with....

Advertisement
Back