Article: Jedd Fisch Is Gone.

View as article
honestly we shouldnt have trouble getting a good OC, we have good talent that someone will wantt o come coach and take advantage of

Al is already up to his knees in resumes. I'm sure he also already had a short list knowing that ufag jagoff would jump at the first chance he had to leave.

Advertisement
My god, get a grip. Jed Fisch is leaving not Bill Walsh. This will have zero impact on Olsen. If I'm Collins, Fisch leaving would be a positive as he seemed incapable of committing to the run. I'm more concerned with the continuity we lose with both Fisch and McDonald gone. There are a lot of interesting names out there including Mike Groh.

I don't think Fischeye was a genius, but I wouldn't go near Groh with a ten foot pole. He's awful.

This hurts mostly from a sense of continuity and trying to get in a **** groove. Okie State never has a problem switching OCs every year, but they're about the only one I can think of.

I don't know Groh's abilities, but yes, Fisch really hurts from a staff continuity perspective. That makes 2 key offense coaches leaving. That's gonna hurt, no matter how you slice it. Fisch was no genius, but as the years preceding his hire show, finding a VERY competent OC is not as easy as it seems.

Some of you guys make up the worst **** I ever heard.

Not a promotion, its the NFL aka Professional Football. The pay is more, the prestige is more and there are less jobs.

This has nothing to do with the investigation so please stop confusing our simple fans.

Also I dont know where Fisch said he was committed to Miami long term. He seemed to be committed to Miami for now but long term...i doubt it.

Mcnulty aint coming here so quit with that BS. Cristobal should not be the OC. Laughing at McDonald now.

Finally, it is a good thing for other teams to want your coaches. But this is not good for continuity and hopefully Golden gets a good hire.

Thank you for some sanity. Some of the comments I am reading are so bad that they just shouldnt be allowed to post.

Who does this hurt us with recruiting?.. It's not like Jedd was the main recruiter on anyone besides that 2014 QB from Cali.. Who he actually was supposed to visit a couple days ago but had to "reschedule" lol . So yeah Golden has known for days now. I'm sure he already has good ppl in mind. Mike Groh, Bama WR coach is a good name to throw out there. Duke WR coach Lubick another good one

My god, get a grip. Jed Fisch is leaving not Bill Walsh. This will have zero impact on Olsen. If I'm Collins, Fisch leaving would be a positive as he seemed incapable of committing to the run. I'm more concerned with the continuity we lose with both Fisch and McDonald gone. There are a lot of interesting names out there including Mike Groh.

I don't think Fischeye was a genius, but I wouldn't go near Groh with a ten foot pole. He's awful.

This hurts mostly from a sense of continuity and trying to get in a **** groove. Okie State never has a problem switching OCs every year, but they're about the only one I can think of.

I don't know Groh's abilities, but yes, Fisch really hurts from a staff continuity perspective. That makes 2 key offense coaches leaving. That's gonna hurt, no matter how you slice it. Fisch was no genius, but as the years preceding his hire show, finding a VERY competent OC is not as easy as it seems.

Our assistants failed under the previous regimes mainly because the HCs were horrific leaders with no ability to get their teams mentally prepared. Al will upgrade at OC just like he upgraded the staff when he brought Mario in. He's up to his knees in resumes of guys dying to corch the players he's assembling on O.

Advertisement
No one. Only guy he was on was Olsen and he is all Cane!
Who does this hurt us with recruiting?.. It's not like Jedd was the main recruiter on anyone besides that 2014 QB from Cali.. Who he actually was supposed to visit a couple days ago but had to "reschedule" lol . So yeah Golden has known for days now. I'm sure he already has good ppl in mind. Al Groh, Bama WR coach is a good name to throw out there. Duke WR coach Lubick another good one

Anybody know what a Miami OC earns and what an NFL OC gets?
Just interested...would a Miami OC get $300,000 and an NFL OC $600,000?

Oregon OC Mark Helfrich might be up for grabs. Couldn't even handle the fapping I'd subject myself to should that ever happen.

Advertisement
Very poor timing. But this the double edged sword of actually having a competent staff, but the university being unwilling or unable to pay market value to keep them together.

fisch was a really great coordinator. this is a really tough loss... guys that can produce the numbers that he did last year with the type of talent we have are not just growing on trees. and of course the work he did with stephen (and even with jacory in less than a year) was really something. that said, golden should be able to make another good hire.

and for the idiots in this thread saying that fisch wasn't committed to UM, remember that he was offered the job as seattle's OC after he accepted the postion at miami, but turned it down because he had said yes to golden. so just shut up for like 5 minutes and think about things. but this was inevitable, he's an NFL guy. he gave us 2 very good years.

If I am Golden I tell kids see I hired an OC that the pros wanted

I will get u boys another one.

Trust me

Congrats to Fisch it is part of the business

Very poor timing. But this the double edged sword of actually having a competent staff, but the university being unwilling or unable to pay market value to keep them together.

Lame attempt to blame the university for a gator doing what a gator does. On top of that, all programs lose corches to the NFL.

Advertisement
fisch was a really great coordinator. this is a really tough loss... guys that can produce the numbers that he did last year with the type of talent we have are not just growing on trees. and of course the work he did with stephen (and even with jacory in less than a year) was really something. that said, golden should be able to make another good hire.

and for the idiots in this thread saying that fisch wasn't committed to UM, remember that he was offered the job as seattle's OC after he accepted the postion at miami, but turned it down because he had said yes to golden. so just shut up for like 5 minutes and think about things. but this was inevitable, he's an NFL guy. he gave us 2 very good years.

A veritable cornucopia of fail.

Advertisement

agree, fish was good. but we have a lot of talent on offense. Morris has always shown flashes. duke is duke. receivers are top 30 in college football. and oline is pretty good. What I am saying is he had something to work with

It would have been nice to just be able to promote McDonald. Sucks for him he's going to be calling plays for the Cuse next year when he could have been doing the same for UM.

Advertisement
Back