Article: Frank Gore Jr. 7v7 Highlights (Soflosauce)

View as article
Advertisement
Too much sauce. South Florida kids are just different... I think Jr. is gonna be a good one.

I love the Gore family but You can't possibly base that on those meek highlights, can you?

I'm basing it off of potential. I definitely believe there is skill there and the kid has the attitude and swagger that I believe is indicative of a certain level of talent. Not to mention I said "I think" he's gonna be a good one. The kid has juice and good bloodline. I'll take my chances.

Too much sauce. South Florida kids are just different... I think Jr. is gonna be a good one.

I love the Gore family but You can't possibly base that on those meek highlights, can you?

I'm basing it off of potential. I definitely believe there is skill there and the kid has the attitude and swagger that I believe is indicative of a certain level of talent. Not to mention I said "I think" he's gonna be a good one. The kid has juice and good bloodline. I'll take my chances.

What year is he now? Also, how big is he now?

Advertisement
He's listed on 247 as 5'5 140 class of 2020.

Looks like he's got some decent hands and wiggle. Probably to grow 4-5 inches and fill out to be a take though. We'll see.

Definitely rooting for him.

Looks like he's got some decent hands and wiggle. Probably to grow 4-5 inches and fill out to be a take though. We'll see.

He looked alil taller and overall bigger then that in that highlight

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

He definitely needs to grow. He would not be a take a 5'5", regardless of who his Dad is. Fortunately, he's heading into his Sophomore year, so this is the Summer/Year we should expect his primary growth spurt. Could easily be 5'10" or 5'11" by Fall.

Advertisement
Oh no not this crap again. Never seen this board as emotional and irrational as it was during the RLIII recruitment. We all know how that turned out and if I necro the threads I bet 95% of the posts will look completely ridiculous. Guess I gotta get my popcorn ready again.

1 The thing he does have already"THAT CANE SWAG" That boy was born with it-man, we start filling this team with Blades Jr.-Gore Jr-Bandy-Gaynor ****-this is the making of those teams we told U we were gonna kick your *** & while we did it, we talked some more. Whew-Can't wait to see this all come together. Any OOS that do commit here, they better be ready & ready to handle that kind of stuff cuz if ya can't-U won't be here long. The 1 OOS on the team right now who has it is CAGER & I hope he stays healthy cuz he's ready to bust out on a new TD Dance LOL

He definitely needs to grow. He would not be a take a 5'5", regardless of who his Dad is. Fortunately, he's heading into his Sophomore year, so this is the Summer/Year we should expect his primary growth spurt. Could easily be 5'10" or 5'11" by Fall.

I'f he's 5'5" 190, he's a take all day long. Give me a short back with burst and shiftiness over Gus Edwards types.

Advertisement
Back