Article: Denver Kirkland Latest - Sunday Afternoon

View as article
Advertisement
Golden was not allowed to be at the meeting. How many times need this be said?[/QUOT

Yes he was. It was basically a glorified unofficial. When on Campus the coach can talk to whomever. Golden had his in home with 6 on Thursday, but was right by his side all night at the Duke game. With your logic the in-home would have not been allowed.

Papa Cane ‏@ByPapaCane
After speaking to several reliable sources, I can say with certainty that OL Denver Kirkland's probability of picking UM on NSD are high.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Papa Cane ‏@ByPapaCane
After speaking to several reliable sources, I can say with certainty that OL Denver Kirkland's probability of picking UM on NSD are high.

The other day he said Kirkland didn't even have a committable offer from the get-go. But I do hope he is right about this. Lol

Advertisement
You can have as many in-home visits as the recruit allows. It's his house.

There is no rule that prohibited Golden from being at that meeting yesterday. Except during dead periods the recruit is allowed to come on campus on an unofficial visit as often as he wants to and visit any of the coaches including the head coach.

The school is allowed 6 (no more than 1 in the same week (Sunday - Saturday)) contacts off campus to visit with a recruit. A head coach may be present at only one of these off campus contacts.

Advertisement
Papa Cane ‏@ByPapaCane

I don't believe anything Papa Cane says unless it was quoted by DannyBoy first

Advertisement
Back