Article: Denver Kirkland Latest - Sunday Afternoon

Advertisement
Still going at coach ice? For what ? Because he spoke his mind and told the story on what happen? I ask anyone of you this What have you done for UM? How many games have you gone to in the past two years? If your dumb enough to think AG didnt want to get this cleared up with Ice ASAP your blind and you dont understand this game UM handle this wrong and they Had to save face ...there are about 100 pages of how yall hate what KB is doing and how the staff should cut his scholly but they dont and yall think its ok for them to cut someones that is doing it the way its suppose to be done WOW im always amazed by UM fans

Stop. Posting.

Advertisement
Still going at coach ice? For what ? Because he spoke his mind and told the story on what happen? I ask anyone of you this What have you done for UM? How many games have you gone to in the past two years? If your dumb enough to think AG didnt want to get this cleared up with Ice ASAP your blind and you dont understand this game UM handle this wrong and they Had to save face ...there are about 100 pages of how yall hate what KB is doing and how the staff should cut his scholly but they dont and yall think its ok for them to cut someones that is doing it the way its suppose to be done WOW im always amazed by UM fans
Handle this wrong? Are you that dense or just one of Ice Harris knights?

The only persons who handle this wrong are Ice Harris and his son... going to the media to trash Miami without know the facts? Is this right in your mind?!?

Look, as jerzey wrote above, go look what Kirkland retwitted about his coach, Ice Harris. Isn´t that enough evidence to show you who was wrong? The young man is taking a jab at his own "mentor" for God sake!

Kirkland stepdad said Miami gave them a deadline, that they knew about it, that Miami staff did nothing wrong... How can you go against the facts?

Like I said 2 days ago, I was curious to see if Ice Harry brigade would come here and apologize if they were proved wrong... how naive I am.

After all the immature, childish and unfair treatment they gave to Miami and our coaching staff(read Kirkland family statment) the minimum I would expect of decent people, would be an apology in the same public platforms were they did it wrong. Well, at least that's what I think men of character have to do...

But by the posts of his brigade here in the forum, and the delay of Harris to at least recognize he was wrong, I think Kirkland retwitt is spot on...

The only persons who handle this wrong are Ice Harris and his son... going to the media to trash Miami without know the facts? Is this right in your mind?!?

Look, as jerzey wrote above, go look what Kirkland retwitted about his coach, Ice Harris. Isn´t that enough evidence to show you who was wrong? The young man is taking a jab at his own "mentor" for God sake!

Kirkland stepdad said Miami gave them a deadline, that they knew about it, that Miami staff did nothing wrong... How can you go against the facts?

Like I said 2 days ago, I was curious to see if Ice Harry brigade would come here and apologize if they were proved wrong... how naive I am.

After all the immature, childish and unfair treatment they gave to Miami and our coaching staff(read Kirkland family statment) the minimum I would expect of decent people, would be an apology in the same public platforms were they did it wrong. Well, at least that's what I think men of character have to do...

But by the posts of his brigade here in the forum, and the delay of Harris to at least recognize he was wrong, I think Kirkland retwitt is spot on...
Obviously your the dense one if you think that AG didnt have that meeting to save face you think he wasnt on the phone with Ice getting this right? Get your fact in order before you try and blast me....this was PR you think a university pres meets with recruits parents that have been drop? Really GTFOOH bigger then you realize
Um has only 2 S Fl commits but there almost 200 D1 players in s fl think about it

You need to re-read what happened. I am sorry that you are misinformed. My guess is most, if not everyone, of your posts are Anti-AL.

Would 7-8 miami commits be more pleasing to you? If so wait till Wednesday & you'll be happy.
**** yea happier than a punk with a bag of .......

Obviously your the dense one if you think that AG didnt have that meeting to save face you think he wasnt on the phone with Ice getting this right? Get your fact in order before you try and blast me....this was PR you think a university pres meets with recruits parents that have been drop? Really GTFOOH bigger then you realize
Um has only 2 S Fl commits but there almost 200 D1 players in s fl think about it

You need to re-read what happened. I am sorry that you are misinformed. My guess is most, if not everyone, of your posts are Anti-AL.

Would 7-8 miami commits be more pleasing to you? If so wait till Wednesday & you'll be happy.

**** yea happier than a punk with a bag of .......

Louis CK

We get at least 7 more players. Al closes stronger then Madoff showing a prospectus to an investor.

Advertisement
Just got off the phone with BigConch and confirmed with me we will be getting Kirkland. FWIW

Who in the blue **** is BigConch lol

Didn't Manny and DannyCane already say that Denver's dad said no way he comes to Miami?

Not that I've read.

And are you seriously citing DBC as a source?

?

Per Manny after the visit "Stepfather comments: Kirkland no longer considering #UM. No guarantee he would have picked MIami anyway. They were just toip three." "Kirkland tells #UM thanks but no thanks. Stepfather clear up confusion."

I know hes not the best but he gets paid to report on this stuff and he did talk to the dad.

From @gegauman
ESPN signing-day announcement schedule lists Miami OL Denver Kirkland's "final schools" as just Arkansas & FSU, not including USF or Miami.

Just got off the phone with BigConch and confirmed with me we will be getting Kirkland. FWIW

Didn't Manny and DannyCane already say that Denver's dad said no way he comes to Miami?

Not that I've read.

?

Per Manny after the visit "Stepfather comments: Kirkland no longer considering #UM. No guarantee he would have picked MIami anyway. They were just toip three." "Kirkland tells #UM thanks but no thanks. Stepfather clear up confusion."

I know hes not the best but he gets paid to report on this stuff and he did talk to the dad.

That's old info, brah. Recruiting is fluid, you know.

Manny is an F'ing Joke!! Don't list to anything he says and His step dad has flipped flopped 20 times..Listen to Pete, cash and others on this site that are more credible

Advertisement

Not that I've read.

?

If his dad is as much of a 'Canes fan as the rest of us, he would have fed him that line of bull**** to make that Grimace looking fat ****** look stupid. That's what I'd have done.

Advertisement
Been trying to follow the DK drama closely...but Im not on Twitter and didnt see what he tweeted after things calmed down. Can someone post them for me or summarize what he ended up publically saying about the sitiuation and ICE.

Thanks in advance

From @gegauman
ESPN signing-day announcement schedule lists Miami OL Denver Kirkland's "final schools" as just Arkansas & FSU, not including USF or Miami.
I suppose anything is possible in the world of recruiting but at this point I have to think the Kirkland ship has sailed.

Love coming on here getting yall going..... Like i said if you feel any type of way ill be in G443 seats 19-23

This isn't the place to get anyone "going." Head to the WEZ board for that. Thanks.

Advertisement
Back