Article: DE/DT Daniel Carson update

Advertisement
under other circumstances I would questions a 3* from MO. But since this is Kuls choice I believe that this kid is most likely a future 1st round draft pick in his hands.

under other circumstances I would questions a 3* from MO. But since this is Kuls choice I believe that this kid is most likely a future 1st round draft pick in his hands.

One thing I'll trust in lowly rated guys is defensive lineman. There's certain tendencies that you can't measure with d-linemen to ensure they'll be successful. It's hard for me to not trust Kool on any evaluation. This kid has the exact same measurables and build that McIntosh had coming out of HS.

One thing I'll trust in lowly rated guys is defensive lineman. There's certain tendencies that you can't measure with d-linemen to ensure they'll be successful. It's hard for me to not trust Kool on any evaluation. This kid has the exact same measurables and build that McIntosh had coming out of HS.
Nesta is ranked the 22nd DT on Rivals and 16th on 247. That goes perfectly with your narrative.

Advertisement

Nesta is ranked the 22nd DT on Rivals and 16th on 247. That goes perfectly with your narrative.

Nesta is the best DT in Florida this year, so if he's the 22nd DT on Rivals then that site probably doesn't think too highly of the competition in the state.

I never said anything about Nesta. I said a lot of times you can't go with the whole 4/5 star schtick as evaluating d-linemen can be tricky - which is why I trust Kool on that part, especially given his resume. Also, our best defensive linemen was a lowly rated 3-star player who looks like he'll be leaving early to be drafted in the 2nd round (possibly):

https://247sports.com/Player/RJ-McIntosh-37194

Advertisement
Back