Article: Alquadin Muhammad Prediction

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Unless something drastic changes between now and Saturday, I expect Alquadin Muhammad to throw up the U on national television.

Advertisement
Advertisement
MUST NOT FAP....TILL..... HE.....PICKS! image.jpg

Advertisement
Domers are conceding him on the MB....
Say that they may flip him if he can get his issue workout, whatever that actually is, but that he is gonna announce Miami.

Great news! I love this guys highlight tape..

I can't wait until this team has legit position battles between stud players again.

Thought this thread would come on like Thursday, because that's around the time it was pretty much a done deal with McCord

Love seeing threads like this!

Maybe I'm still shannonized/cokerized but I'm still doubtful until he announces and even more so, when his LOI is received.

Advertisement
Sounds great, if we can only get one DE, I want AQM over Williams. However, I would like to get both.

Advertisement
Say that they may flip him if he can get his issue workout, whatever that actually is, but that he is gonna announce Miami.

Honestly that logic makes no sense. If this is the case, the kid shouldn't commit on NATIONAL TV and then commit somewhere else later. He just looks like a jacka$$.

Honestly that logic makes no sense. If this is the case, the kid shouldn't commit on NATIONAL TV and then commit somewhere else later. He just looks like a jacka$$.

Just letting you what they are saying, for all we know the flip part could just be sour grapes over losing him. As has been discussed on here ad nuseum we still don't really know what the hold up was, it could still be a smoke screen to the fact they just lost him...

Advertisement
Back