Article: #1 Booker T. Washington at #6 Norcross Live Updates

View as article
In these games we're always bringing the fastest and most poorly coached squads. Always exciting.

I wish Coach Guandolo at Cypress Bay could/would get a job at MNW, Central or BTW. His coaching with those athletes would be unreal. The guy won a state championship at fuggin Southridge.

You act like the Southridge area has no talent lol...

Advertisement
In these games we're always bringing the fastest and most poorly coached squads. Always exciting.

I wish Coach Guandolo at Cypress Bay could/would get a job at MNW, Central or BTW. His coaching with those athletes would be unreal. The guy won a state championship at fuggin Southridge.

You act like the Southridge area has no talent lol...

Miami has produced more talent at RB then any other city in the Nation. And Southridge had possibly the best backfield in history down here with Troy Davis, Darren Davis and Sedrick Irvin.

Advertisement
Who is everybody most looking forward to watching Herndon or Jackson? Both have alot to prove since as fans we don't know much about them

Who is everybody most looking forward to watching Herndon or Jackson? Both have alot to prove since as fans we don't know much about them

Jackson. Definitely Jackson.

I was thinking Jackson too but against Norcross I would think he will flash a little but not too much. I think Herndon is more ready to make an impact and I want to see what he can do against top SF talent and if he's worth it at te

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back