Artavius Jones, Four-Star Defensive Lineman, Joins Miami Hurricanes' 2024 Recruiting Class

View as article
What do you think about Alvin Puefua the 2024 DT from West HS in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is no were as athletic as Jones, but he is massive kid with some short area quickness.

Go Canes
I LIKED HIM FROM A SIZE STANDPOINT ESPECIALLY IF YOUR GOING TO PAIR WITH SOME OF THE UNDERSIZED GUYS I SEE THEY ARE AFTER AS 3TECH GUYS THIS CYCLE.

Advertisement
Should be trying to find other DTs anyway. Like jones physical tools but don’t like that he supposedly hasn’t had a good senior season and hasn’t dominated the weak comp he plays
I trust MC will figure it out. We got the bama kid and Blount next season. I’m penciling him in this class. But you right we need maybe two more that are elite/violent.

Advertisement
More work to be done...absolutely but two 5 star receivers committed this year and looking good for 25 after having a big issue getting WR's period is something.
It is the room will be better. If we get Smith that’s monumental changes that whole group. Others will follow in the next class just because of that. Do the same thing with DT and you got your building blocks. That’s if we get a qb

It is the room will be better. If we get Smith that’s monumental changes that whole group. Others will follow in the next class just because of that. Do the same thing with DT and you got your building blocks. That’s if we get a qb

A lot of "IFS" lol, but hopefully, it will all work out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Blount takes Mesidor’s spot in the DE rotation behind Bain tbh. Especially if he’s coming in a year early.
Yea probably…..Bain you can put anywhere on the DL man dude is special. Him Blount the other kid if they get strong play run D you can kiss the acc goodbye. One more HS elite DT and we got something.

Yea probably…..Bain you can put anywhere on the DL man dude is special. Him Blount the other kid if they get strong play run D you can kiss the acc goodbye. One more HS elite DT and we got something.

Would love to see Miami make the kid from Utah that @Paranos posted on the board a priority. He's on the 2nd tier of talent but is a monster.

Would love to see Miami make the kid from Utah that @Paranos posted on the board a priority. He's on the 2nd tier of talent but is a monster.
Who was the kid recently that the staff was super high on? The white kid that was a monster I don’t know if I’m way off but he was from Virginia or the Carolina’s I’m not even sure. His name was brought up at 3-0 or 4-0….I really liked his film a lot.

Who was the kid recently that the staff was super high on? The white kid that was a monster I don’t know if I’m way off but he was from Virginia or the Carolina’s I’m not even sure. His name was brought up at 3-0 or 4-0….I really liked his film a lot.

He's a DE all the way - https://247sports.com/player/cole-mcconathy-46137897/

I don't think he leaves Lousville unless something crazy happens.

Advertisement
Back