Artavius Jones, Four-Star Defensive Lineman, Joins Miami Hurricanes' 2024 Recruiting Class

View as article
Advertisement
If he goes there instead of Clemson here next weekend… wtf.
If the staff is letting him I’m sure either they are ok or they are going to be scrambling at the DT spot. This spot can literally hold everything up for us in the future. Need those first round types

Advertisement
If he goes there instead of Clemson here next weekend… wtf.
So let's do some quick math. It's a 1 hour drive to Trailernasty vs 8 hr drive to Coral Gables. Unless you are going to pick up jones and bring him home, then you can't fault the kid for taking his opportunities to have fun. Now with the amount of time Jones is spending in Tallanasty he may eventually need some penicillin, you can only tempt fate some much before you get burned🔥.

Go Canes

"It was really nice. It's always nice coming here. I really enjoyed it," Jones told Noles247 after the game. "That's why I continue to come and why I'm going to continue to come. It's always a good feeling when I come here. It's always love. I just love being here."

"Coach Odell, he's a fantastic coach. He has guys that are leaving for the NFL every year. Got so many people on the d-line this year that's going. Really just hall-of-famer, Odell," Jones said.

Jones plans to be back at FSU for the Duke game next weekend. He also intends to take an official visit to Tallahassee.

"I don't know when the official is going to be but I have to. It's always love here so I have to," he said.

See Ya Duck GIF by DefyTV

With the FSU momentum and him being from hthe panhandle it wil be tough as **** to hold on to this dude and not have ODELL HAGGINS and the rest of those guys bro him to FSU.

It may be time to push for some more juco guys or play the portal even more for DTS WHICH IM NOT OPPOSED TO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They are gonna make him strag it along so we dont capialize on other dts. Hes gonna reassure for another month or so

What do you think about Alvin Puefua the 2024 DT from West HS in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is no were as athletic as Jones, but he is massive kid with some short area quickness.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back