Artavius Jones, Four-Star Defensive Lineman, Joins Miami Hurricanes' 2024 Recruiting Class

View as article
There’s a small chance we go from “this is personal, it’s going to be in contention for the best D-Line class in America” to potentially the third-best D-Line in the state.

I think McCray is FSU bound. I think Artavius is a bad-kept secret and will eventually return closer to home. We’re still waiting on that UF recruiting implosion, right?

Better win on the field tonight.
We aren’t winning tonight

Advertisement
There’s a small chance we go from “this is personal, it’s going to be in contention for the best D-Line class in America” to potentially the third-best D-Line in the state.

I think McCray is FSU bound. I think Artavius is a bad-kept secret and will eventually return closer to home. We’re still waiting on that UF recruiting implosion, right?

IMG_0854.jpeg

Advertisement
wtf if we lose Jones we’re legit going to miss on all DT targets and we had about 10 of them who seriously considered us

Maybe Big Joe needs to be looked at

Advertisement

I think Jones , actually sticks with Miami and that we add 2024 DT alvin puefua (from Utah, a coach Joe connection), JUCO DT Jalen Hamlin, and a 3rd wild card.

Go Canes

Advertisement

"It was really nice. It's always nice coming here. I really enjoyed it," Jones told Noles247 after the game. "That's why I continue to come and why I'm going to continue to come. It's always a good feeling when I come here. It's always love. I just love being here."

"Coach Odell, he's a fantastic coach. He has guys that are leaving for the NFL every year. Got so many people on the d-line this year that's going. Really just hall-of-famer, Odell," Jones said.

Jones plans to be back at FSU for the Duke game next weekend. He also intends to take an official visit to Tallahassee.

"I don't know when the official is going to be but I have to. It's always love here so I have to," he said.

Advertisement

"It was really nice. It's always nice coming here. I really enjoyed it," Jones told Noles247 after the game. "That's why I continue to come and why I'm going to continue to come. It's always a good feeling when I come here. It's always love. I just love being here."

"Coach Odell, he's a fantastic coach. He has guys that are leaving for the NFL every year. Got so many people on the d-line this year that's going. Really just hall-of-famer, Odell," Jones said.

Jones plans to be back at FSU for the Duke game next weekend. He also intends to take an official visit to Tallahassee.

"I don't know when the official is going to be but I have to. It's always love here so I have to," he said.

Jit has done this after every one of his visits to another school. Every visit is the best visit ever. We will see what happens.

Advertisement
Back