Artavius Jones, Four-Star Defensive Lineman, Joins Miami Hurricanes' 2024 Recruiting Class

View as article
Advertisement
Salty FSUck fans are saying he has grade concerns.

Excuse GIF by MOODMAN

Not a lot of talent comes out of that particular school, him & his teammate 2024 S Jordan Pride, are really the only 2 kids I’ve seen come out of Blountstown since 2016 or something.

Most of the best kids from the Panhandle come out of Gadsden & Gulf County.
They always make it deep into th eplayoffs though.

Oh by the way Jordan Pride looks like a player i would try to flip..cant let Jimbo bum *** get that kid as a Safety pospect.

Not a lot of talent comes out of that particular school, him & his teammate 2024 S Jordan Pride, are really the only 2 kids I’ve seen come out of Blountstown since 2016 or something.

Most of the best kids from the Panhandle come out of Gadsden & Gulf County.

There are DI type prospects from rural North Florida who transfer to schools in Jax, Pensacola, Tallahassee, Gainesville and other places for better exposure, to play for a winning team, etc. Some kids even move to Alabama or Georgia because they think it will help their chances.

Advertisement
Oh by the way Jordan Pride looks like a player i would try to flip..cant let Jimbo bum *** get that kid as a Safety pospect.

Or we can wait til he gets to College Station and wants to leave when his freshman season's over — like half of A&M's recruits since Fisher showed up

Advertisement
i dont like to comp to our legends to much and sapp was 1 of my favcorite football players of all time. But he has some of his game foreal....

I comped him to Jalen Carter - lite from UGA...with development and s&c he has a ceiling of getting to that level.

*Also yall know i was 1 of the group really pumping this one...I had him up with the tier 1 dt's we were after...so this is a WHALE for me...and a kid from got**** BLOUNTSTOWN....may be our first from there and the last kid we got from the area was a solid player for us...Romeo Finley.

Woah thats a tall order lol if u are right we have a best player in college football type of player

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back