Artavius Jones, Four-Star Defensive Lineman, Joins Miami Hurricanes' 2024 Recruiting Class

View as article
Funniest sht I’ve heard all day is fsu fans doubling down on the “not a take spin”
I know plenty of schools who will drop a dude RK if Jones wants in.

No way you can look at that tape and say he’s not a take.
Dude is a take on alternate universes for khrist sake.

Advertisement
Advertisement

kamala-harris.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
He looks Warren Sappy huh
i dont like to comp to our legends to much and sapp was 1 of my favcorite football players of all time. But he has some of his game foreal....

I comped him to Jalen Carter - lite from UGA...with development and s&c he has a ceiling of getting to that level.

*Also yall know i was 1 of the group really pumping this one...I had him up with the tier 1 dt's we were after...so this is a WHALE for me...and a kid from got**** BLOUNTSTOWN....may be our first from there and the last kid we got from the area was a solid player for us...Romeo Finley.

Advertisement
Signing day isn’t until December. They will definitely come sniffing around. Hopefully us making him a priority will mean something when they do.
hes from a small town int he panhandle...im guessing Bama couldve been a factor but the big dogs dont really be int hat area too tough..maybe Lsu.

But this kid is in nole country big time.

Question for @gogeta4 & my good friend @Memnon (Alias Liberty City El)

His Hudl Film is absolutely ridiculous, but since I saw he’s from near FSU territory, what’s good w/ his competition? The reason I ask this kid looks like a legit top 35 prospect regardless of position & he’s a top 170 although I can see a bump. Is the comp good up that way?
There schedule seems pretty solid....

Its a country *** schedule...towns of 2k type of deal.

Teams like:
Wakulla, Taylor County, Hawthorne, Northview out of Alabama,

His team went DEEP intot he playoffs...lost tiun the state game i believe. Blountstown is a really good program

Question for @gogeta4 & my good friend @Memnon (Alias Liberty City El)

His Hudl Film is absolutely ridiculous, but since I saw he’s from near FSU territory, what’s good w/ his competition? The reason I ask this kid looks like a legit top 35 prospect regardless of position & he’s a top 170 although I can see a bump. Is the comp good up that way?
Not a lot of talent comes out of that particular school, him & his teammate 2024 S Jordan Pride, are really the only 2 kids I’ve seen come out of Blountstown since 2016 or something.

Most of the best kids from the Panhandle come out of Gadsden & Gulf County.

Advertisement
Back