Artavius Jones, Four-Star Defensive Lineman, Joins Miami Hurricanes' 2024 Recruiting Class

View as article
Advertisement
Free Willy 90S GIF

Advertisement
Question for @gogeta4 & my good friend @Memnon (Alias Liberty City El)

His Hudl Film is absolutely ridiculous, but since I saw he’s from near FSU territory, what’s good w/ his competition? The reason I ask this kid looks like a legit top 35 prospect regardless of position & he’s a top 170 although I can see a bump. Is the comp good up that way?

Advertisement
Bigger pick up than trader imo LFG!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This kid is a monster and I love the pickup but you are completely down playing the Trader pickup if you think so. One its gigantic because of optics, we havent had a 5 star WR from SFLA since Hester. Two our WR room needs help on the outside, not to mention the game is changing, WRs are a premium position now.

Advertisement
One of my favorite recruits this cycle. If you’re his size and you catch TE middle screens, juke, and head toward the sideline, you’ve got the plus feet we desperately need at DT. This one is really exciting. Anyway, for someone who’d hypothetically allow himself to get excited.
Love hearing this news

Advertisement
Question for @gogeta4 & my good friend @Memnon (Alias Liberty City El)

His Hudl Film is absolutely ridiculous, but since I saw he’s from near FSU territory, what’s good w/ his competition? The reason I ask this kid looks like a legit top 35 prospect regardless of position & he’s a top 170 although I can see a bump. Is the comp good up that way?
Smallest classification. 1B. Not the best competiton.

Wait.

We're going to make a wide receiver - a defensive tackle?

Isn't there a rule about that stuff - a BATF regulation - an Edict from the Vatican or a Micronesian shaman prohibiting such a daring move?

Advertisement
Back