Arroyo: Updated Ranking Over/Under 200?

Advertisement
He's a 4-star and the #12 TE currently on Rivals, and a 4-star and the #8 TE on ESPN.

That's why his composite is a 4-star, because 247 currently has him as a 3-star and the #10 TE. They're clearly going to give him his 4th star based off this article, and he should move up from 330th overall in the composite to inside the top 250. Maybe a little higher.

I will say that he'll still be outside the top 200, though.

Advertisement
I was listening to 247's recruiting podcast yesterday and the guy they had on to talk about the new rankings update said that the consensus among the guys who contributed to the update was that Arroyo was a top 3-4 TE in the nation. Right now he's at 10 in the 247 rankings and 13 in the composite. If he moved up to 3-4 in the nation then he would be sitting on the 247 scale around a 93 overall (up from the 88 they currently have him at). He would be somewhere between a 93-95 on the composite.

I was listening to 247's recruiting podcast yesterday and the guy they had on to talk about the new rankings update said that the consensus among the guys who contributed to the update was that Arroyo was a top 3-4 TE in the nation. Right now he's at 10 in the 247 rankings and 13 in the composite. If he moved up to 3-4 in the nation then he would be sitting on the 247 scale around a 93 overall (up from the 88 they currently have him at). He would be somewhere between a 93-95 on the composite.

Wow, yeah if they make him a top 4 TE in their rankings, he’s going well inside the top 150 overall in the composite.

He’s closer to number 1 talent wise than he is to being number 5. He’s elite at the position. Seen him live & with camps I think he would have exploded in the rankings

Rivals “#1” TE Hunter Wolfe committed to Tennessee yesterday. He looked really slow and lumbering in the camp reel they posted with the article. I mean, really slow. I don’t see how anybody could say that kid is a better TE prospect than Arroyo. Wolfe literally looked like an OL running some routes for fun.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Other than OL and QB, we haven't really had an eval problem for years. Our problem has been getting the guys we want to sign their LOI. Manny has done a **** good job of that in 2019 (as best he could with the time he had) and 2020. And 2021 looks to be a continuation of that trend.

Advertisement
Back