Arroyo blocking on Rooster 2nd TD

YUMU

Recruit

This is one of many reasons why this **** needs to start or at least get the majority of the TE reps. Minute 12:00 blocking and pushing the $hyt out the D lineman. This offense is so much better with EA instead of WM it is not even funny.
Play more this beast… humble opinion our most talented kid in the O side

Advertisement

This is one of many reasons why this **** needs to start or at least get the majority of the TE reps. Minute 12:00 blocking and pushing the $hyt out the D lineman. This offense is so much better with EA instead of WM it is not even funny.
Play more this beast… humble opinion our most talented kid in the O side

Arroyo is getting some clock but I agree with you it's time to lwt him get more unless he doesn't know his assignments. I think once he gets going thos offense will average 450-500 yards a game and thats minimum. Way too many options for a defense to stop

Arroyo is getting some clock but I agree with you it's time to lwt him get more unless he doesn't know his assignments. I think once he gets going thos offense will average 450-500 yards a game and thats minimum. Way too many options for a defense to stop

Agree

But there is no way he does not know assignments.. I mean he is blocking everything and everybody.. gets open and catch everything.

The OLD player starter can't block to save his life, suddenly can't catch and fumbles the rock

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mallory must have had a really bad injury.
He doesn’t look explosive at all and when he runs he looks like he’s really trying. A man his size should be holding his own at least in blocking.

Mallory must have had a really bad injury.
He doesn’t look explosive at all and when he runs he looks like he’s really trying. A man his size should be holding his own at least in blocking.
Honestly...for his size and shape Mallory is one of the softest mofos around....freaking pudding heart

I’ve said it on this board but the most questionable personnel decision by this garbage *** staff is Arroyo playing sparingly. He is a true first round TE. Not a pass catching 1st round TE who is really a WR (Njoku and Pitts). He’s a bonafide 1st round all around TE. Play him. Mallory is terrible

Advertisement
*sighs* someone on this board linked me with a guy to work on his route running techniques even more tho so salute to you for that bro. He’ll be ready to go crazy next season with the U on his helmet
Great to hear
Need him in Coral Gables at all cost for the next two seasons, shine/win and go 1st rounder

Advertisement
Agree

But there is no way he does not know assignments.. I mean he is blocking everything and everybody.. gets open and catch everything.

The OLD player starter can't block to save his life, suddenly can't catch and fumbles

Agree

The OLD player starter can't block to save his life, suddenly can't catch and fumbles the rock
I don't know if he doesn't know all his plays but I do know once he gets rolling we're basically going to be unstoppable

We tend to crown guys way too early. But arroyo does look more natural as a tight end. Mallory looks like a guy who was a great athlete and then didn’t carry the weight quite as well as we’d had hoped and caught the injury bug. He’s not a “football player”. Also the physicality of the position doesn’t cater to his skill set or lack there of. However arroyo looks like a ready made prospect who has a ways to go but is looking promising and ready.

*sighs* someone on this board linked me with a guy to work on his route running techniques even more tho so salute to you for that bro. He’ll be ready to go crazy next season with the U on his helmet
Thanks for the last statement. We need him!

Advertisement
Back