Arrion Springs

caneallday21

Senior
Arrion Springs ‏@A_Springs4 12m
Just got a offer from #Miami #Hurricanes #TheU #CaneGang #GreenAndOrange
He said UM was his dream school and he was waiting for the offer and possibly would commit when he got the offer, well now his dream has come true now let's see what happens next

Advertisement
Max Olson ‏@max_olson 17m
ESPN 150 CB Arrion Springs has been talking about wanting #Miami and #Oregon offers for a while now. Canes offered today.

UM is always a kids dream school and they'll commit when they get their offer then the offer arrives and bull**** begins....

Advertisement
Lol this kid wants to get the **** out of Texas, I've seen in a lot of interviews he always says, I don't like texas

Anyone got a link of an interview with this kid talking Miami?

Advertisement
Getting this kid would be nice! With that said though, I'm not getting my hopes up with that "dream school talk".

Getting this kid would be nice! With that said though, I'm not getting my hopes up with that "dream school talk".

Nah I think we got a chance, like I said earlier, he has plainly stated that he wants to get out of texas

Arrion Springs ‏@A_Springs4 12m
Just got a offer from #Miami #Hurricanes #TheU #CaneGang #GreenAndOrange
He said UM was his dream school and he was waiting for the offer and possibly would commit when he got the offer, well now his dream has come true now let's see what happens next

Good ****, thanks for the info.

Anyone got a link of an interview with this kid talking Miami?

http://canesinsight.com/threads/52168-Springs-Highly-Interested-in-Miami?highlight=arrion+springs

Advertisement
Well ****, Standish Dobard said we were his dream school too, so I guess we're not getting him...

Oh wait!

We hear it a lot, but that's from the diva SFL kids. Means more coming from a kid who is OOS and who has probably never been to the school to grow up rooting for the U.

Well ****, Standish Dobard said we were his dream school too, so I guess we're not getting him...

Oh wait!

We hear it a lot, but that's from the diva SFL kids. Means more coming from a kid who is OOS and who has probably never been to the school to grow up rooting for the U.

What makes a kid a "diva"?

Advertisement
Just because we're his dream school doesn't make him or anybody else a diva because it isn't just about playing football for some of these guys they actually want more most of the time

Advertisement
Back