Arrion Springs visiting this weekend

time to bring out the real recruiting closers

341.jpg

342.jpg

343.jpg

If these are our closers then he gone

You ever been to our campus? Place is beautiful! And I'm talking about the people.

Not a lot of guys would throw the ugliest Tri Delt out of their bed.
I know I didn't.

Advertisement

341.jpg

342.jpg

343.jpg

You ever been to our campus? Place is beautiful! And I'm talking about the people.

I know I didn't.

Please, dudes on this site act as if they bang nothing but models. Every hot chick posted gets a "Ugh shes got a horse face." "Fat girl." Its all bull**** half these mother ****ers spend so much time obsessing over the Canes they've never actually had the chance to bang a chick or they are 3 children in on some lady who is all worn out and doesn't put out anymore.

341.jpg

342.jpg

343.jpg

I know I didn't.

Please, dudes on this site act as if they bang nothing but models. Every hot chick posted gets a "Ugh shes got a horse face." "Fat girl." Its all bull**** half these mother ****ers spend so much time obsessing over the Canes they've never actually had the chance to bang a chick or they are 3 children in on some lady who is all worn out and doesn't put out anymore.

ok GrozDozer, tell us how U really feel and see it

Last edited:
When I went to UM, I banged girls from FIU, UCF, and FAU. Love UM but we aint the most talented when it comes to females.

Advertisement

341.jpg

342.jpg

343.jpg

I know I didn't.

361.jpg

362.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

341.jpg

342.jpg

343.jpg

I know I didn't.

Excellent rant

Advertisement
My god. Those Texas high school football fields look like Pro fields compared to ours down here in South Fl.

341.jpg

342.jpg

343.jpg

I know I didn't.

Lol im not ripping them but if we want closers it has to be something that no other school can even compete with. I would get at any of them but "closers" thats the top notch

Advertisement
Back