ARod + JLo attend UM graduation bash

Advertisement
So the most interesting tidbit from that article (besides J-Lo being smoking hot at 50 years old and looking 30 still) A-Rod is a UM BOT member.
That to me cuts into the myth that none of our board members give af about the sports programs because A-Rod has given a ton to the U athletics and I'm sure he wants to see nothing but the best from UM.

Does anyone know if there are other former athletes/ avid sports fans on the UM board?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191213-042955.png
    Screenshot_20191213-042955.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Advertisement
So the most interesting tidbit from that article (besides J-Lo being smoking hot at 50 years old and looking 30 still) A-Rod is a UM BOT member.
That to me cuts into the myth that none of our board members give af about the sports programs because A-Rod has given a ton to the U athletics and I'm sure he wants to see nothing but the best from UM.

Does anyone know if there are other former athletes/ avid sports fans on the UM board?

Jon Vilma. I'm sure you know that though. Saw a nice pic of him with Pinkney at Graduation yesterday.

I'm sure ARod keeps an eye on baseball...

She absolutely does not look 30, but definitely looking good for her age.

Advertisement
I never understood why Barry Bonds is a pariah, yet ARod, who did the exact same thing and got officially busted for it, twice, is some kind of respected media personality/businessman. He made his money (at least in part) by cheating at baseball. He has no credibility at all IMO. I still hope he gives UM a lot more money.

Advertisement

Like I said, most Miami fans, especially on CIS, don't know their *** from a hole in the ground

Advertisement
I never understood why Barry Bonds is a pariah, yet ARod, who did the exact same thing and got officially busted for it, twice, is some kind of respected media personality/businessman. He made his money (at least in part) by cheating at baseball. He has no credibility at all IMO. I still hope he gives UM a lot more money.

It’s the same reason why fans want to fire Rumph and keep Banda. Why Willie Taggart got fired after one year while Diaz gets a second. Or why Randy was fired after three and Golden got five years despite the same records. Or why Colin Kaepernick can’t get a fair audition in the NFL despite winning a Super Bowl. Or why some people get pulled over while others don’t.

You can figure it out

I'm continually shocked that A-Rod is still even associated with MLB. Watch Screwball. Most baseball players are a bit eccentric, but A-Rod is a first class weirdo. I'm not even sure he's smashing J-Lo if you know what I mean.

Advertisement
Back