Arnold Barnes, 2023 RB outta New Orleans

Goulds Cane

Senior
Tulane commit blowing up as a senior. Listed at 5'10 190. Ran for 365 yards & 6 TDs against regional powerhouse Ehret High in Marrero, following a 202 yard, 2 TD performance the week before. Nebraska just offered & the SEC is sniffing around. Nebraska's RB coach Bryan Applewhite, who just came from TCU, brought in 4 star Ajay Allen from Monroe, Louisiana last class. Nebraska is a burning ship so it may be time for us to sink our talons in.

Advertisement

Booker T. Washington is located in one of the most violent parts of Uptown New Orleans & had such a low graduation rate it was ordered shut down for a few years. Rest assured, this kid is no stranger to adversity & would fit right in with the inner city Dade County culture.

Booker T. Washington is located in one of the most violent parts of Uptown New Orleans & had such a low graduation rate it was ordered shut down for a few years. Rest assured, this kid is no stranger to adversity & would fit right in with the inner city Dade County culture.
Is he a risk to be a non qualifier here ?

nice so we go from recruiting richard young, baxter, chris johnson, flecher all 4/5 star blue chips
to a zero star from LA, i guess ill be the first to mention ed reed was a no name 2 star from LA
man recruiting is not looking good

Advertisement

Yea the heart of the ghetto....I may just offer him off the strength lol Hes playing solid comp too.

Edna karr is a pretty good program to recruit from there. ST AUG as well. Im a fan of recruiting new orleans

Advertisement
Yea the heart of the ghetto....I may just offer him off the strength lol Hes playing solid comp too.

Edna karr is a pretty good program to recruit from there. ST AUG as well. Im a fan of recruiting new orleans
Wasn’t Edna Karr where Standish Dobard played?

Advertisement
He committed a felony at 1:40. Sheesh! Kid is bruiser with vision, wiggle and balance. Definitely underrated

nice so we go from recruiting richard young, baxter, chris johnson, flecher all 4/5 star blue chips
to a zero star from LA, i guess ill be the first to mention ed reed was a no name 2 star from LA
man recruiting is not looking good

Who said we are recruiting him?

Some more uncommitted Louisiana prospects....

22 sacks as a junior. New Orleans Rivals Camp Defensive MVP. Identical frame as Rueben Bain, nice target if we don't land him. G5 offers.

6'0 215. Unstoppable motor. P5 offers from Kansas, Louisville and Nebraska.

6'3 205. Freak athlete. Also stars on the hardwood. Plays QB in high school but projects at WR or S. Offers from Louisville, UVA and UCF.

Advertisement
Missing these guys...

Bourda is a kid i would evaluate at DT

Something is going on with DT Bourda because he was a 4 star last year going into Spring 2023 an now he is 3 *. Any clue on why he's falling despite a good senior season.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back