Army/Navy Game Thread

Advertisement
Here are both teams schedules and results. Army is 5-6, Navy is 4-7.

Screenshot_20221210_125650_ESPN.jpg

Screenshot_20221210_125714_ESPN.jpg

Screenshot_20221210_125554_ESPN.jpg
Screenshot_20221210_125612_ESPN.jpg

Go....

Air Force 😎

Nah, just trying to rustle some jimmies among my fellow vets. Love this game, it's a great tradition. I was embedded with an Army unit for 5 years so I have a soft spot for those poor ********.

Looking forward to a great game and all the Gattis jokes as we watch two triple-option teams duke it out.

staring samuel l jackson GIF

Advertisement
Here are both teams schedules and results. Army is 5-6, Navy is 4-7.

View attachment 218816
View attachment 218817

View attachment 218815View attachment 218818
Pull up Air Force schedule for this year. They won the CIC Trophy and are a really decent team. One of their RBs is one of the top in the nation. They lose a lot of key seniors this year, so I don't know what next year holds for them, but I honestly think they'd beat us right now. Their discipline and ability to control the clock vs our best player, Hedley (i love Kam too, so yeah, he's awesome too), would decide the game probably.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm partial to olive drab but I like Navy tipping its cap to NASA. Here's an article with background story on the unis.

The details in both unis r awesome, but Nike incorporating history throughout the jersey & helmet was **** impressive. Going to see my cousin next Saturday & see if he got an alumni version for his unit while at West Point. This game still means a grip to him, as he played in two of them b4 becoming full military. (Just made Lt-Colonel)

Advertisement
Back