Army game: my convo with Pope

THIS MIAMI STAFF HAS WENT HARD THE WHOLE TIME RECRUITING THE BEST OF THE BEST, AT THE END OF THE DAY, WE CAN'T FAULT OUR STAFF FOR THE DECISIONS THESE RECRUIT'S MAKE, OUR STAFF DID THEIR JOBS!! ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT TIL FEBRUARY-NSD....

THIS 2017 MIAMI TEAM WAS NEVER ON THE LEVEL OF CLEMSON, BAMA, OSU AND OTHERS, THEN WE PLAYED OUR LAST GAME WITHOUT OUR 3 BEST OFFENSIVE WEAPONS!! MIAMI IS RECRUITING KID'S THAT WILL COME IN AND CONTRIBUTE IN YEAR 1..

STOP BLAMING THE STAFF BECAUSE CERTAIN RECRUIT'S WANT FEEL LIKE THEY ARE BETTER THEN THE REST AND WANT TO BE DRAMA-QUEENS.. THEN LATE IN THE PROCESS THEY JUMP SHIP, BECAUSE THEY GET HIT WITH A LIE THEY CAN'T REFUSE!!
First of all, turn your caps off. Second, its the staff's job to get elite kids. You are right in saying that the staff has went hard, but its their jobs to convince kids to come here. Not every recruit is a die-hard like Duke or Deejay and will be 100% Miami from the jump. If the staff can't close on elite kids then there should be some cause for concern.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

But they have closed on elite kids. Lingard, Jordan, Hall, and Scaife are elite kids and this staff closed them this cycle. Absent one or two guys a year, there are no "layups" in recruiting. Our staff has a plan, is strategic about recruiting, and relentlessly goes after their targets until the end. They won't get them all, but to insinuate they can't close on elite recruits is objectively false.

Advertisement
Nesta didn’t sign for a reason. The **** about wanting to official visit with his teammates seems flimsy at best.

That's where I am. In my opinion he's a full of himself jerk like Keith Bryant was. The kids that matter are the ones who signed. I don't care for drama queens and by the way we usually lose these kids so get ready.

Nesta didn’t sign for a reason. The **** about wanting to official visit with his teammates seems flimsy at best.

That's where I am. In my opinion he's a full of himself jerk like Keith Bryant was. The kids that matter are the ones who signed. I don't care for drama queens and by the way we usually lose these kids so get ready.
Surtain senior said he thinks Silvera is 100 percent committed to Miami and he loves the school, and don’t put any stock in him not signing early on a radio interview a couple of days ago. Not to mention he and his family grew up cane fans, relax

Athletes that sign with UM are a different breed. They aren't the entitled type, they want to work and work hard for what they want.
There is a reason so many Canes were/are Great NFL players, and in life. There's a much smaller percentage that want to work hard for what they want.

So if Jobe has to go JUCO...

Do we still want him? Or do we give him the Grimes treatment?

Idk but he said in that thread a few days ago he was with his buddy(pretty sure the guy on the staff at Cheshire) and he told him it wasn’t going to be smoove.
View attachment 56807

Karma's like the federal government. Sure, it takes forever to kick in, but once it does it hurts.

Jobe going JUCO would be the truest form of justice.

And yes, I am petty.

Is Bama any different from a Juco? Same thing, just 4 yrs instead if 2.

Advertisement
tells u how much of an offer u cant refuse bama goes with, if they changed a kids mind like that shows u how strong those bags r

Well Brooklyndee was talking about the offer Hightower got - like $250k and a house? How can you turn that down if you don't come from money?!

Jobe has a brother making $1 million a season with the Raiders. It's not like his family needs the money. More likely Jobe just wants to get his now.

Hightower, Lingard, Pope all almost certainly got similar offers, just turned them down. $200k isn't life changing money like NFL cash is

still 250k is 250k from him not his brother, thats an extra 250k u gotta take it

Not saying I wouldn't take it, but you don't "gotta" take it.

If his bro maybe isnt good and gets cutt or isnt guranteed another pay out u have to take it

Nesta’s father is Cess Silvera, the man who filmed Shottas.

Nesta is a Miami kid, grew up a Cane Fan I ain’t worried about him one bit

Well Brooklyndee was talking about the offer Hightower got - like $250k and a house? How can you turn that down if you don't come from money?!

Jobe has a brother making $1 million a season with the Raiders. It's not like his family needs the money. More likely Jobe just wants to get his now.

Hightower, Lingard, Pope all almost certainly got similar offers, just turned them down. $200k isn't life changing money like NFL cash is

still 250k is 250k from him not his brother, thats an extra 250k u gotta take it

Not saying I wouldn't take it, but you don't "gotta" take it.

If his bro maybe isnt good and gets cutt or isnt guranteed another pay out u have to take it

It is dangerous to equate "need" with right. I grew up poor and understand these kids taking the money but that does not make it right. I don't hold it against them but will not say it was the right thing to do. Is it okay for some other kid to see this player with a bunch on cash on his way to give it to momma and pull a gun to steal it? Maybe his momma needs it too?

Advertisement
If we lose Nesta and strike out at Heritage we gotta let rumph go. That pipeline is part of the reason he got hired. Too miss out on all 4 of them this year would be an epic failure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you upvote half of a post?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back