Army Bowl: East Practice Recap - Day 1 (2017)

Paranos

All-ACC
2017 WR Mike Harley is showing out, he is wearing # 5

[video=youtube_share;4dmoStUUPME]https://youtu.be/4dmoStUUPME[/video]

Advertisement
First dumb *** post is about Meek Harley, a WVU Gator guy and local traitor. Good work, Parrotnose.

Advertisement
First dumb *** post is about Meek Harley, a WVU Gator guy and local traitor. Good work, Parrotnose.

**** Fan Cheese that's the only thing you pulled from the whole video. Stop being all butt hurt because the young man chose his family first, with his package deal for him & his sister to attend WVU.

Go Canes

**** Fan Cheese that's the only thing you pulled from the whole video. Stop being all butt hurt because the young man chose his family first, with his package deal for him & his sister to attend WVU.

Go Canes

Your post highlighted Harley, cumbag. Unlike you, I'm a UM fan. I don't care about WVU commits, cumbag.

Advertisement

Go Canes

You forgot the part where you can parade him around a Canes forum as well. You simply could've just posted the video, but you felt the need to drool over this kid on a Canes forum no less.

Why would Echols announcing before his officials and while still being being committed to USC?

Why would Echols announcing before his officials and while still being being committed to USC?

Didn't know that. Thanks

Meant to ask as question for each player we are after

Last edited:
Man to all of you talking crap just shut your mouths and watch the **** video, then keep it moving.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Ok paranos I'm usually on your side bro but not this time.

Why post something about a non recruit or Miami player?
He clearly hates Miami and it's not cool bro.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Your post highlighted Harley, cumbag. Unlike you, I'm a UM fan. I don't care about WVU commits, cumbag.

You worship other schools coaches though??

Go Canes

That coach did get rid of Al Golden though.

Go Canes

That coach did get rid of Al Golden though.

I'd say a year is enough time to have adequately sucked that coach's balls.

Advertisement
Back