Army all American game

We know this, but...
You can see why the majority of these kids are the way they are. Media companies and recruiting sites kiss their asses and build them up like finished entertainment products so they can make money off of them. It's no wonder the ones who succeed are more often in a more structured environment. Now, you come to Miami and we're focused on all the wrong kinds of behaviors. We reward fake cheering, fake dancing, trinkets and overall talking/hype. The results, then, speak for themselves. These kids aren't going to change nor are the incentives to build them up and make money off of them, so the only thing in our control is to put in leadership (from the very top) that demands respect and is focused on the right kind of details.

For this current staff to do it, they'd have to go away from what we've seen them do, which is why I've longed for a complete reset.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You obviously haven’t seen my posts that I have wanted UM gutted for years.

But you asked a question and you didn’t like the answer.

8-5 is better than 6-7 all day every day and twice on Sunday’s you never asked if 8-5 is acceptable here you just asked what ASU’s record was.
I don't mind the answer.. I then responded about the record.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back