Army All-American game thread

Advertisement
Do you ever actually watch football? Trevor struggles with ball placement and gets bailed out a ton. This is just as bad like when you said Sony Michel and Nick Chubb weren’t special players. You’re the WOAT

how long have you had brain damage?

Lol, nah. A generational talent is a guy like Adrian Peterson, not Sony Michel or Nick Chubb.

of course, I was correct again

how long have you had brain damage?

of course, I was correct again
Imagine coming on a board and criticizing a 1,500 yard rusher averaging 5 a carry in Nick Chubb. Talk about brain damage...congrats your new nickname is Tony Derp.

Advertisement
Imagine coming on a board and criticizing a 1,500 yard rusher averaging 5 a carry in Nick Chubb. Talk about brain damage...congrats your new nickname is Tony Derp.

imagine thinking saying someone isnt adrian peterson is “criticizing“ them

only person dumb enough to think that would also try to defend their terrible trevor lawrence takes

imagine thinking saying someone isnt adrian peterson is “criticizing“ them

only person dumb enough to think that would also try to defend their terrible trevor lawrence takes
That wasn’t what you said in that thread. You just cut that post out and it just so happened to use Adrian Peterson as a example. You said Sony Michel and Nick Chubb weren’t special. Lol at you trying to backtrack.

PS: I ain’t gotta backtrack lol. He’s going to be a first round pick and he deserves but he still struggles with ball placement. Sorry you’re too inept I guess.

That wasn’t what you said in that thread. You just cut that post out and it just so happened to use Adrian Peterson as a example. You said Sony Michel and Nick Chubb weren’t special. Lol at you trying to backtrack.

PS: I ain’t gotta backtrack lol. He’s going to be a first round pick and he deserves but he still struggles with ball placement. Sorry you’re too inept I guess.

I said that nick chubb and sony michel weren’t generational talents like adrian peterson. Like you realize what i said is pasted above right?

I said that nick chubb and sony michel weren’t generational talents like adrian peterson. Like you realize what i said is pasted above right?
That is not what you said. Stop backtracking. You said neither were special and won’t be hard to replace.

PS: 1,500 yards rushing is pretty special but keep defending yourself like a ******.

Advertisement
That is not what you said. Stop backtracking. You said neither were special and won’t be hard to replace.

PS: 1,500 yards rushing is pretty special but keep defending yourself like a ******.

if you find me the post where I said nick chubb and sony michel weren’t “specialI’ll leave the board forever

Here’s the thread

as you can see in that link, you also start making stuff up and lying about what people say because you are extremely stupid

Link to where I said that and I’ll leave the board forever

Advertisement
Put up a workable link then

link me to where I said that chubb and michel weren’t “special” and could “easily be replaced”

do you know how ******* stupid you have to be to lie about what people wrote on a message board where all of the posts are saved

Advertisement
Lol you insinuated that shot throughout the entire thread. Funny part is that I was right because even with all of those 5* backs they can’t replace them lol.

Lmfao

i “insinuated” something I never said.

you are a pathetic, stupid liar

1577667188532.png

Advertisement
Back