Army All-American game thread

Advertisement
Amon-Ra is the classic example of a kid who had spineless enabler adults in his life and grew up to be a piece of ****. Talented kid that seems like a walking violation or locker room cancer.

Big time attitude but can’t no one cover him

Didn't look like Cuz had a problem with him or anyone else not named Hightower...

Haven’t seen him go against Campbell. But from what I’ve seen from all the west dbs guarding him at practice and at the opening. Most struggled. Odly enough blades actually is one of the few who reps against him at the opening

He caught a back shoulder throw on cuz during the game. Coverage was excellent but the throw was exactly where it needed to be and B made the play like an AA is supposed to. I think that was the only catch he gave up. He was on St. Brown a few times. St. Brown got nothing. I think it should be clear who the consensus [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] CB should be after today...

Oh I think that’s already been decided. He’s the #1 dB in the the country and rightfully so. Should expect the rankings to reflect it. Does Tyson know Hightower well? Saw him during the game talking to him after a couple of plays and after the game too

Big time attitude but can’t no one cover him

Didn't look like Cuz had a problem with him or anyone else not named Hightower...

Haven’t seen him go against Campbell. But from what I’ve seen from all the west dbs guarding him at practice and at the opening. Most struggled. Odly enough blades actually is one of the few who reps against him at the opening

He caught a back shoulder throw on cuz during the game. Coverage was excellent but the throw was exactly where it needed to be and B made the play like an AA is supposed to. I think that was the only catch he gave up. He was on St. Brown a few times. St. Brown got nothing. I think it should be clear who the consensus [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] CB should be after today...

Oh I think that’s already been decided. He’s the #1 dB in the the country and rightfully so. Should expect the rankings to reflect it. Does Tyson know Hightower well? Saw him during the game talking to him after a couple of plays and after the game too

No pics posted on CIS with you and either Hightower or Tyson then it didn’t happen

We all better hope Nesta sticks. He looks the part, has a nasty streak in him and seems really fast for a big guy.

Pope and Hightower both impressed me. Pope looks like a speedster who can run past anyone. Just needs someone to get him the ball in stride. And that one grab he had was circus like. Hightower just looks like a solid Reggie Wayne type to me. Big guy and smooth route runner with good hands.

Can't say much about the other guys since they either did not stand out or just looked about as good as the blocking in front of them.

Last edited:
Advertisement

No pics posted on CIS with you and either Hightower or Tyson then it didn’t happen

It was on the tv....

James Cook is the most overrated player I've ever seen. I still literally have no idea what the hype is

Made house calls against the most talented defenses in Miami and IMG. Great receiver with solid size. Explosive complementary back.

I think hes above average but nowhere near his hype. Honestly do you make a complementary back a 5 star?

[TWEET]949755323820240897[/TWEET] nesta

He can start next year and there will be no drop off... 6 star BEAST!!

His speed is just as elite as his strength. I see how he was able to rack up 31 tackles for loss and 15 sacks as a DT.

Advertisement
[TWEET]949755323820240897[/TWEET] nesta

He can start next year and there will be no drop off... 6 star BEAST!!

His speed is just as elite as his strength. I see how he was able to rack up 31 tackles for loss and 15 sacks as a DT.

Yeah throw all that bullsh*t away talking about he’s just a freshman. He has the ability to play from day 1

Scaife, Reed, Nesta and our stud TEs....both sides the ball (o line and d line) look a lot better than many thought! Good show over the last few days. Our prime time stars all look to be prime time stars...Hightower, Pope, Hall, Blades, Lingard...and the list goes on and on. Great Class we should all be stoked for the upcoming season. And guess what? We still have the Feb. deadline to come. Hopefully we pick up a few more studs!

Advertisement
James Cook is the most overrated player I've ever seen. I still literally have no idea what the hype is

Made house calls against the most talented defenses in Miami and IMG. Great receiver with solid size. Explosive complementary back.

I think hes above average but nowhere near his hype. Honestly do you make a complementary back a 5 star?

Not one to hype up anyone.. but if a player can make house calls anytime they touch the ball, then yes

[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]. Any info on LO not playing? Hurt?

It’s all star game, only so many plays each of the running backs(east had 4 of them) can play. It did seem like cook got most of the plays though.

It was the Lawrence and Cook show. They dominated the snaps for some reason.

The QB’s HS coach was the HC and Cooks HS coach was the RB coach...making more sense now.Smith was not about to let his kid get outshined and either was Lawrence’s even though he had a much harder time doing that.

Advertisement
Im glad LO got 2 plays...he gets to show up with no injuries.

We got ALOT better in the trenches with this class. Reed, Scaife, & Nesta are guys you win rings w/.

Need Kool to use his Missouri roots and get Thompson to Miami

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Lo is fine. They rotated 4 backs. It’s an All Star game, so it is what it is.

Advertisement
Back