Army All-American game thread

They aren’t Miami fans. You have to remember this board is about 75% trolls. Maybe more.

You can be a Miami fan and acknowledge Cook is a good football player.

No you can’t.

Hope you're not this insecure in every other aspect of your life.

I don't wish Cook any fortune, but the kid can play.

Typical weirdo response. Has nothing to do with insecurity. Has to do with not rooting for his scumbag last name. fuq u.

I don't root for the Patriots. But they're good. Grow up

Advertisement
Amon-Ra is the classic example of a kid who had spineless enabler adults in his life and grew up to be a piece of ****. Talented kid that seems like a walking violation or locker room cancer.

Big time attitude but can’t no one cover him

You can be a Miami fan and acknowledge Cook is a good football player.

No you can’t.

Typical weirdo response. Has nothing to do with insecurity. Has to do with not rooting for his scumbag last name. fuq u.

Pathetic anology. Nobody on the Pats cut our turf up & made a mockery of us for 3 years.

Amon-Ra is the classic example of a kid who had spineless enabler adults in his life and grew up to be a piece of ****. Talented kid that seems like a walking violation or locker room cancer.

No one could cover Fred Rouse at that age either. Sometimes talent ain't enough when kids hit a certain degree of rotten.

Advertisement
No you can’t.

Pathetic anology. Nobody on the Pats cut our turf up & made a mockery of us for 3 years.

Lol the Patriots and their cheating ways have been waxing the Dolphins for the past 20 years.

Jobe has got to be the most overrated CB i've ever laid eyes on. roasted left and right like rotisserie. dude is straight trash.

agree at CB hes not that great, safety is his money spot. Saban sure fooled him with the whole cb talk, saban will put his *** at S where he belongs.

Lol the Patriots and their cheating ways have been waxing the Dolphins for the past 20 years.

well thats over cuz the giants will be hiring Belichek this year

well if your a dolphins fan then fair enough. Is it childish, sure. But I can’t speak anything good about anyone related to Dalvin Cook. It is what it is.

Advertisement

well thats over cuz the giants will be hiring Belichek this year

I saw that report haha I guess we can all dream

I remember a couple weeks ago cats were on here talking like Silvera wasn't going to be a beast for us. Nasty Nesta is a beast now. Man amongst boys today. If you don't think he's a day 1 contributor, I don't know what to tell you.

No one could cover Fred Rouse at that age either. Sometimes talent ain't enough when kids hit a certain degree of rotten.

Calm down fellas this is a kid and I happen to think he's pretty impressive. He play with an edge but a little ****y. During his commitment ceremony he spoke in 3 languages. The guy is extremely intelligent and brought a fun atmosphere to the game today.

Advertisement

Calm down fellas this is a kid and I happen to think he's pretty impressive. He play with an edge but a little ****y. During his commitment ceremony he spoke in 3 languages. The guy is extremely intelligent and brought a fun atmosphere to the game today.

I thought he was a ******* ******* personally.

Didn't look like Cuz had a problem with him or anyone else not named Hightower...

Haven’t seen him go against Campbell. But from what I’ve seen from all the west dbs guarding him at practice and at the opening. Most struggled. Odly enough blades actually is one of the few who reps against him at the opening

Advertisement
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]. Any info on LO not playing? Hurt?

Didn't look like Cuz had a problem with him or anyone else not named Hightower...

Haven’t seen him go against Campbell. But from what I’ve seen from all the west dbs guarding him at practice and at the opening. Most struggled. Odly enough blades actually is one of the few who reps against him at the opening

He caught a back shoulder throw on cuz during the game. Coverage was excellent but the throw was exactly where it needed to be and B made the play like an AA is supposed to. I think that was the only catch he gave up. He was on St. Brown a few times. St. Brown got nothing. I think it should be clear who the consensus #1 CB should be after today...

Advertisement
Back