Army All-American game thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes stayed healthy and looked solid for the most part. Judas got cooked. Lawrence looked overrated. Today was a good day!

Stop the Cook slurping. I'll take Lingawd and Davis. Both are prototype RB's.

They aren’t Miami fans. You have to remember this board is about 75% trolls. Maybe more.

You can be a Miami fan and acknowledge Cook is a good football player.

No you can’t.

Yea u can. Some of y'all think actin tough on this site makes you some kinda cane fan when in real life you can't bust a ***** grape.

Was impressed by Nesta, Hightower, Jarren and Pope. The ambassador didn't get enough touches but these all star games never feature the RBs so kinda expected. Enjoyed watching Jobe get burnt a few times. Good day for the Canes.

They aren’t Miami fans. You have to remember this board is about 75% trolls. Maybe more.

No you can’t.

Yea u can. Some of y'all think actin tough on this site makes you some kinda cane fan when in real life you can't bust a ***** grape.

Who’s acting tough besides you? You’ve been deepthroating Cook the entire thread. Now if you wanna find out who’s actually tough i’ll DM you my address.

Advertisement
Amon-Ra is the classic example of a kid who had spineless enabler adults in his life and grew up to be a piece of ****. Talented kid that seems like a walking violation or locker room cancer.

No you can’t.

Who’s acting tough besides you? You’ve been deepthroating Cook the entire thread. Now if you wanna find out who’s actually tough i’ll DM you my address.

**** getting real quick, and fuq the cooks. Too many guys on this forum are sfla HS fans and want every kid to do well. I say if u diss UM fuq u if u didnt have an offer thats different

Advertisement
Amon-Ra is the classic example of a kid who had spineless enabler adults in his life and grew up to be a piece of ****. Talented kid that seems like a walking violation or locker room cancer.

bingo. total douchebag. perfect fit at USC tho.

No you can’t.

Hope you're not this insecure in every other aspect of your life.

I don't wish Cook any fortune, but the kid can play.

Advertisement

No you can’t.

**** getting real quick, and fuq the cooks. Too many guys on this forum are sfla HS fans and want every kid to do well. I say if u diss UM fuq u if u didnt have an offer thats different

word, these dudes be sucking off every south florida kid. **** them if they aren’t with the U. especially Cook. dudea brother cut up our ******* turf after turncoating us.

No you can’t.

Hope you're not this insecure in every other aspect of your life.

I don't wish Cook any fortune, but the kid can play.

Typical weirdo response. Has nothing to do with insecurity. Has to do with not rooting for his scumbag last name. fuq u.

Jobe has got to be the most overrated CB i've ever laid eyes on. roasted left and right like rotisserie. dude is straight trash.

So acknowledging that someone is good means you are rooting for them? Got it lol

Some of y’all have to be 13 years old, convinced.

Advertisement
Back