Army All-American game thread

Advertisement
Listen I might cry if we somehow lose Nesta.

I can't remember the last time we had a DT that looked this good coming out of HS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
trackrunner, how am i wrong? Explain yourself. Do you have a clue how many great football players run outstanding qtr. miles? Lmao.
You make the same mistakes over and over again. I’m glad you can laugh about it because your ignorance is bliss (to you).

1. 40yd times don’t necessarily make athletes football players
2. The poster was talking about “short burst” which has nothing to do with whatever point you’re tryin to make that has nothing to do with his post.

I don’t expect you to reread the context of what’s being discussed, but you’re dead wrong.

Don't waste your time with the track guy, he doesn't understand this game isn't track.
The sad thing is that he doesn’t understand track. At all. But I’ll take your advice.

Yep. You right. Only ran in college and coached it but yea you're right. I don't know anything about track because some non athletic dude on a website says so.

How about this, name a football player who can run a 47 qtr but doesn't have burst? That's for you and any other of your geek squad members to answer.

Wow you guys still with the track debate..SMDH

nesta is best player on the field

now they will throw lawrence in to try and make him the hero

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back