Army All-American game thread

Advertisement
Hightower and Nesta are ballin.

Very excited about Hightower. He is a possession first down machine waiting to happen.

I like what I’ve seen in Williams. You can see all the tools. That’s enough in a meaningless all-star game.

Exactly. Pretty easy to tell the kid has all the tools. Adapting to throwing to a guy like Pope isn't any easier than Dorsett was....your accustomed to trying to hit guys in stride and not overthrow them....with guys like that, you almost can't throw it too far....and that is hard to just pick up in a few loose all star practices, except for many of the superstar couch QBs on here of course.

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anything from the 400 down can be used to gauge ones speed. If you can run a 47 qtr then you can run plain and simple.

trackrunner, how am i wrong? Explain yourself. Do you have a clue how many great football players run outstanding qtr. miles? Lmao.
You make the same mistakes over and over again. I’m glad you can laugh about it because your ignorance is bliss (to you).

1. 40yd times don’t necessarily make athletes football players
2. The poster was talking about “short burst” which has nothing to do with whatever point you’re tryin to make that has nothing to do with his post.

I don’t expect you to reread the context of what’s being discussed, but you’re dead wrong.

Don't waste your time with the track guy, he doesn't understand this game isn't track.
The sad thing is that he doesn’t understand track. At all. But I’ll take your advice.

Yep. You right. Only ran in college and coached it but yea you're right. I don't know anything about track because some non athletic dude on a website says so.

How about this, name a football player who can run a 47 qtr but doesn't have burst? That's for you and any other of your geek squad members to answer.

Advertisement
Silvera is going to look like Big Vince in his true frosh year. Vince had a terrific first year backing up Joseph and Walters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back